New System

by Gman2001 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gman2001
    Gman2001

Jehovah has to kill 9 billion humans in the Big A. Does anyone remember any talks on the actual logistics of "Day 2"? With no infrastructure it sounds like GB Style MadMax.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Gman2001 -what do you mean no infrastructure? Don't you know there will be Ramapo producing videos to teach everyone where they came from and where they are going? And the JW s will be living in the fine homes they picked out while working D2D.

• Samcats
    Samcats

Earth can heal rapidly. See some of the things that happened with reduction of human activity during pandemic.

And what looks to be insurmountable problems to mere humans is nothing to our Creator.

• Gman2001
    Gman2001

enoughisenough- Back in the early 70's, when we were feverishly working like beavers in anticipation for the coming attractions in 1975, I remember hearing a talk by an elder about how Jehovah would cause a worldwide earthquake to destroy all the cities..because he hated cities. Even then I wondered how the earthquake would spare the house I had picked out.

• Biahi
    Biahi

And, I remember an elder on the platform speculating that no one would have genitals in the new system. Lol what a mope

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

*** kj 377 20 Land of Magog No More to Threaten Mankind ***
    The unburied dead, those slain by Jehovah, will be so enormously many that even the carrion birds and scavenging wild beasts could never take care of their consumption. The burial of even what remains after these lower creatures have their fill would be stupendous. Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including
    antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way. This remains for the survivors of the war of the great day to see and witness.

*** yw 322 12 The "Prince" of the Sanctuary Stands Up ***
    In this prophecy God warns that he will also use other natural forces that are at his disposal, possibly a rain of antimatter that has the property of annihilating any material thing that it meets. He warns all scoffers that he

• St George of England
    St George of England

I always thought some of us would be driving around looking for bodies. When we found one we put a stick in next to it and the burial guys would come along and do the digging. Has something changed?

George

(Sarcasm intended)

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Jehovah has to kill 9 billion humans in the Big A

But Top-shelf Tony claimed he and the rest of the 144,000 would be doing the killing along with Jesus. And remember according to the Bible it took only one angel to kill 186,000 in one night. That means a mere 62,499 people each for them. Maybe they could spend the rest of the night disposing of bodies?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jesus loves us all. Thats why his Dad is going to kill everybody.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    jesus loves us all. Thats why his Dad is going to kill everybody.

I hope you are being facitious Stan. God is the embodiment of Love. He gave his only son as a propitiation for sin.... for whom ever wants it.

Eventually, this age will come to a close, God will evacuate & resurrect those that accept his offer for Salvation during the church age, and the GT will begin. But, in reading the scriptures, it is obvious that vast numbers of people will have a change of heart and will be saved in the GT too.

But ultimately, God will be forced to give some people what they want at any cost.... freedom from himself. It is the place where free-will meets justice after all efforts of reconciliation between God and man has failed.

But, one thing that we won't see is any of the GB running around with crowns on their coconuts smashing people to pieces.... especially Tony. The attack of the clones will not happen:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit