Organization is God

by Longlivetherenegades 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

The belief was Jehovah/God is not the organisation when you are a member of the organisation . When you disassociate or leave the organisation, the belief becomes Jehovah/God is the organisation.

Why?

Someone somewhere will tell you return to Jehovah or hand you a publication that has the title return to Jehovah.

What did you leave or disassociate from? The organisation

What are you told to return to? Jehovah

ORGANIZATION = JEHOVAH

What does Exodus 20: 4,5 states You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me,

You cannot serve Jehovah and the organisation because in reality Jehovah does not have an organisation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The terms become whatever suit the corrupt agenda best.

It is, after all, just a big business pretending to be a religion to get power and money for the Governing Body(tm)(Pee be upon them).

The leaders must know it's not a religion but a business using a fake version of the Bible to kid the masses. They just must!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Good points. It is fascinating how little by little the organization becomes God to JW's.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

A Real Estate Empire! Disguised as a religion.

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

@Longlivetherenegades: ORGANIZATION = JEHOVAH

"What does Exodus 20: 4,5 states You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me,

You cannot serve Jehovah and the organisation because in reality Jehovah does not have an organisation."

I completely agree. They say -

“Loyal Submission to Jehovah and his organization”

“Maintain a warm personal relationship with Jehovah in association with his organization”

They have certainly glued “Jehovah” and “organization” together. Going further in Exodus 20 that you quoted, God says in verse 23 – “Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.”

“alongside” – usage; with, near, together with. “Nearness and vicinity”. I don’t know of any other religion that has attached God to an organization so tightly, that no matter what is spoken of – “organization” or “Jehovah” - they are one in the same; which, according to the Bible, makes JWs idolaters. And you’re right, we don’t really envision it, until we detach ourselves from the Wt. This concept has transformed the organization into salvation.

“To whom will you compare me?
    Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.” Isa 40:25

Isa 44 - “How foolish are those who manufacture idols.
    These prized objects are really worthless.
    The people who worship idols don’t know this,
    so they are all put to shame.
    10 Who but a fool would make his own god—
    an idol that cannot help him one bit?

11 All who worship idols will be disgraced
    along with all these craftsmen—mere humans—
    who claim they can make a god.
    They may all stand together,
    but they will stand in terror and shame.

12 The blacksmith stands at his forge to make a sharp tool,
    pounding and shaping it with all his might.
    His work makes him hungry and weak.
    It makes him thirsty and faint.
    13 Then the wood-carver measures a block of wood
    and draws a pattern on it.
    He works with chisel and plane
    and carves it into a human figure.
    He gives it human beauty
    and puts it in a little shrine. (the JW heart, maybe?)
    14 He cuts down cedars;
    he selects the cypress and the oak;
    he plants the pine in the forest
    to be nourished by the rain.
    15 Then he uses part of the wood to make a fire.
    With it he warms himself and bakes his bread.
    Then—yes, it’s true—he takes the rest of it
    and makes himself a god to worship!
    He makes an idol
    and bows down in front of it! ("Remain Loyal to Jehovah and his Organization)
    He burns part of the tree to roast his meat
    and to keep himself warm.
    He says, “Ah, that fire feels good.”
    17 Then he takes what’s left"
    and makes his god: a carved idol!
    He falls down in front of it,
    worshiping and praying to it.
    “Rescue me!” he says.
    “You are my god!” (
    “…identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation”)

18 Such stupidity and ignorance!
    Their eyes are closed, and they cannot see.
    Their minds are shut, and they cannot think.
    19 The person who made the idol never stops to reflect,
    “Why, it’s just a block of wood!
    I burned half of it for heat
    and used it to bake my bread and roast my meat.
    How can the rest of it be a god?
    Should I bow down to worship a piece of wood?”
    20 The poor, deluded fool feeds on ashes.
    He trusts something that can’t help him at all.
    Yet he cannot bring himself to ask,
    “Is this idol that I’m holding in my hand a lie?” ("They demonstrate their full trust in Jehovah's organization")

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

As an elder once told me, 'to criticise the organisation is to criticise Jehovah'.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Then there are photos of people standing around the JWorg sign with uplifted hands and faces. ( I remember not liking or really understanding why that blue sign ended up on the Kingdom Hall and the street side signs.

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

@ Konagirl

I still remember the pictures attached to the Isaiah chapter 44:.....cited during the time Isaiah's prophecy book was used as weekly bible study material.

They sold us the concept ORGANIZATION through the following means as explained by Ray Franz in ISCOF book page 104 paragraph 2

Just as the term “Church” or ekklesia then came to have a double meaning—referring at times to the community of believers and at others to the religious authority exercising control over the believers—so the word “organization” is used in two ways by the Watch Tower organization. It can mean all who are Witnesses worldwide, the Witness community. Or it can refer to those who form the authority structure that directs and controls that community. It is generally not difficult to tell which way the term applies. If there is exhortation to trust, put faith in, be loyal to, listen to, show submission to “the organization” it always applies in the second sense(the authority structure). This thought prevails in the minds of Witnesses. In the expression “Jehovah directs his people through his organization,” if “organization” were used in the first sense it would mean “Jehovah directs his people through his people,” for “organization” would refer to the whole community of Witnesses. Such expressions occur regularly in the Watch Tower publications and create no problem—simply because the minds of Witnesses almost automatically relate the term “organization” to the authority structure based in Brooklyn(and by extension God/Jehovah). It thus takes on the same sense that the word “Church” acquired in the post-apostolic period.

The organisation = the governing body members = GODS = Guardians of Our Doctrines = God/Jehovah

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

Is organization the wife of Jehovah by any chance? Forgotten many things after leaving.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

This organization-cultporation is DEFINITELY MAN-MADE! It has NOTHING to do with the True God Almighty! They are CHARLATANS, seeking POWER, CONTROL, and MONEY! 😣😖😫

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit