Blondie's husband Irreverent Home From Hospital

by blondie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dear Blondie and Irreverent, I just read about your situation. I hope that both of you will feel better!!! And yes,my prayers are with the two of you.(It can't hurt).

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hi Blondie. Thanks for the update. Nice to hear hubby is both back at home and at work.

Are there any organizations in your area that provide help around the home for those that are recovering from surgery or illness ?

I always feel frustrated at posts like this, where I wish I could help somehow !

Love David

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

RoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRose

RoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRoseRose

Airbornew00t! Soo Glad you are home!!! Hug&Here's a kiss for you, my love!'es !!!!!!!! Airborne

~Cassandra~

• onacruse
    onacruse

Irrev, We're glad things are going better for you; keep on hangin on!

Craig & Katie

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks everyone. Irreverent saw the cardiologist today and she was very happy with how quickly he has improved. He has good heart function in spite of the damage to his heart. Everyone keeps asking him, "How's your breathing?", at his work and mine. My doctor even asked him that.

Blondie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Take care of yourself too, sweetie. Lots of love and hugs to you both.

Nina

• patio34
    patio34

What pluck! What verve! What grit!

You two are an example for everyone in courage. I hope things continue to improve and work out well for you.

Pat

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks nina. I can't get rid of the feeling that each moment is his last, but the doctor says that is normal. I have had a great deal of support from the women at work. It is amazing how many have husbands who have bad tickers, or worse yet have lost them at an early age. They have given me the names and numbers of 2 support groups for both of us.

Not a call yet from my family, all JWs, and I won't be inactive for another 4 months.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit