One Piano player to another for: Virtuoso Farkel!

by Mecurious? 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?
    I'm just a dummy who is a High School Graduate who also happens to play the piano better than most people.

I play piano too. Just had a gig. What kind of music do you play? Right now I'm playing Chopin Nocturne in Eb major Op. 9 No 2, its easy, but beautiful. Lets compare notes.

Brian'

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Is this going to be like dueling banjoes?

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Nope, I hope not. Just a friendly discussion thats all.

Brian'

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've been trying to get Nina (cruzanheart) into this type of discussion. She was taught by the last student of Franz Liszt and is really very good at classical piano. Thanks for starting this thread Mecurious, maybe this will help her overcome her shyness.

HELLO!!

Time to play sweetie!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

All of you need to put your music online like Farkel has.

• Celia
    Celia

Here are some samples of Farkel's music :

http://www.bizwebgroup.com/lp/da_farkel.htm

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hey, I knew that nina played. I remember hearing about it from somewhere.(Maybe a long time ago) But I had never thought of it for some reason. I'd love to hear her. I will call you two this evening. I don't live that far away. (30 minutes or so).

Brian'

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hey, Bigtex and Cruzanheart I tried to call you two last night, but the line was busy.

Brian'

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Wow I would love to her Nina's music. Thunder plays guitar but is wicked shy with his music

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Nina gives great piano. Not as good as Farkel, but then she's also way out of practice. The only problem with her is that she gets very shy about it. I've been trying to encourage her to at least post something music related but she's still thinking about it.

I'm glad I'm not like that about my novel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit