Dog peeing on a literature cart

by Bad_Wolf 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Look at the dogs face, I can't stop laughing at this!! And he's peeing right into the holder part of the literature, so they are going to have manually wash that out haha.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Too funny....that dog's going down at Armageddon for sure ! Just for grins (evil grins) I'm going to enlarge this photo, print it and put it up on the wall of our office building just above where the JW's stand with their cart each week. Maybe I'll come up with a caption for the photo such as.

" NEW LIGHT....CHRISTIANS MUST ABSTAIN FROM URINE HOWVER URINE FRACTIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE"

I'll take a photo of it if I can do it without being too obvious and post it tomorrow.

See my earlier post

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5134558795137024/reverse-witnessing-literature-cart

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Too funny....just for grins (evil grins) I'm going to enlarge this photo, print it and put it up on the wall of our office building just above where the JW's stand with their cart each week. I'll take a photo of it if I can do it without being too obvious and post it tomorrow.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

That’s the sense of urgency we expect from a sister in the preaching work. Well done, the Good News of the Kingdom must be kept dry!

That bro doesn’t seem to care where the dog pisses. Sister on deck, she can clean that mess.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

she might be the dog owner--trying to call the dog off.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

or they could both be apostate activists encouraging the dog.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I guess we now know what “life’s water flow” that JWs offer.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT whoo whoo whoo whoo

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I swear, I have nothing to do with it.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I think that dog is really a dead reincarnated ex JDUB.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I knew this cart witnessing was taking the piss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit