Freedom of speech?

by The Rebel 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

To answer your question " Caedes" my issue of freedom of speech is on authorship. To clarify who wrote the bible, God or man? If Anne Frank wrote the " diary of Anne Frank" she should be credited as author not co-author. If Otto Frank is credited as a co-author who is giving power to nazi sympathisers?

The Rebel.

• Simon
    Simon
    What this means is that every reasonable person reading this thread just thinks you are either a Nazi sympathiser or just a complete and utter idiot, which is it?

I agree, it seems pretty clear that the OP is latching on to some minor acknowledged fact to be able to dismiss the entire book as bullshit. But I don't think the choice is Nazi sympathizer OR complete and utter idiot, I think it's Nazi sympathizer AND complete and utter idiot:

Now back to my O.P, my boy of 10 is being taught at school about the Anne Frank diary, to me this means he is being taught about History, and either the words of Anne Frank inspired history, inspired millions or it was bullshit. If it was bullshit I don't think it should be taught, if it was true then Anne should be credited with the work.

That is a ridiculous black and white way of thinking and looks like an excuse to suit a predisposed opinion. Most books are edited in some way, do we claim Game of Thrones is bullshit? Of course now. Now, please, no more of this drivel and your lame attempt to use free speech to spread it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    To answer your question " Caedes"

I wouldn't bother. This user just likes to promote 'debates' (I use the term loosly), by using insults disguised as insights.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well we differ on this subject Simon but before I end my drivel, let me say I admire you for helping so many out of the W.T hell. I hope we can agree on that:-) Thanks for allowing my contribution over the months.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit