Happy birthday to me

by azor 20 Replies latest jw friends

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Happy birthday oh I so wish I was 41 again! Never a JW here so we are having a big birthday party this evening because you share your birthday with my little princess she turns 2 today. Believe me she thinks she is a princess too. She wants a pony. Haha I do believe there will be a lot of stuffed ponies.

• azor
    azor

Thank you everyone. I can't go back to school for at least a decade. Sole provider with young children. Ill wife that has a permanent disability. One of my children just finished a 3 year chemo treatment plan. Now we have the side effects of that we are paying for. Psychiatric help, physical therapy, private tutoring so he can catch up to his age group academically.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I just turned 41 today. . . . Half my life is lost to this cult . . . . . I'll be surprised if I make it to 60.

I was never good at 'rithmetic, but by my counting, you lost a lot more than just 1/2 your life if you're planning on checking out at 60. I was almost 60 when I woke up to TTATT. I'd love to have those additional 15-20 years of freedom that you have.

Take some advice from an old fart: Watch what you eat and drink. If you smoke, quit. If you do drugs, quit. Join a gym and get into shape. If you follow that advice, you'll be grateful at 60 and you'll be enjoying life.

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday! (Hopefully no one was decapitated.)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Happy birthday to you. Live into your 90's or more so that the greatest percentage wss not as a JW.

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

Happy bday!

• smiddy
    smiddy

How did I miss this ?, Happy belated Birthday azor .....I hope you had a great day , Oh to be 41 again sigh !

I`m sorry to hear what you are going through azor , it must be tough .

At least your not dwelling on a false hope if that`s any comfort.

Take care cobber

smiddy

• millie210
    millie210

Happy birthday azor!

You are a great dad and I hope your day was special.

PLUS you are young! You are not even half way through your life yet!

• Sliced
    Sliced

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

happy birthday

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Happy Birthday!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest