Realtors and Financial Advisors needed: Watchtower Real Estate deals

by Hecce 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hecce
    Hecce

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/PartyNameResult?page=2

I don’t know if this topic has been discussed before. Here are the public records of some of the RE transactions done by the WT. If you hit left hand links you can see the details about each transaction, including the deed. I am pretty sure that the professionals here will find a lot of interesting stuff.

Sorry I tried to post the table with the transactions but I don't have the know how needed, maybe someone else can do it.

Please explore the link, it is full of $$$$.

Thanks

• Hecce
    Hecce
    Here we have a transaction for $81,000,000.00. Full details at the link.

DOCUMENT ID:

# of PAGES:

DOC. TYPE:

DEED

DOC. DATE:

11/2/2012

DOC. AMOUNT:

$81,000,000.00

% TRANSFERRED:

100%

• lookout
  • lookout
    lookout

DOCUMENT ID: FT_3600001332060

^ Back in 1988, it was transferred along with several other properties for $10.

• Hecce
    Hecce

There are a whole bunch of millions in sales in those records, I don't know how to read it properly.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Wouldnt all of the relevant Government institutions have already looked at these on going Real Estate sales by a not for profit Religious organization , that has a charitable status , with Tax exemptions and wonder where all this money is going ,who is profiteering from it all ,and when does a not for profit organization cease to be a not for profit organization when they are reeking in Millions of dollars in commercial ventures such as Real Estate.?

And how can the WTB&TS be a charitable organization when they do no charitable works to anybody ,including their own members .?

How many legal loopholes can the WTB&TS use to defraud the USA Government of Taxes that are due them before being exposed as Charlatans using religion as a blind.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    smiddy

I don't know if this accurate at all but I doubt very much that other religions are as active and aggressive in the Real Estate market as the WT. Their churches and other dedicated buildings survive our lifetimes without any need to move or do major remodeling.

• lookout
    lookout

what the heck are you guys going on about? like WT is the first religion to be tax exempt? why don't you go through the manhattan roles and let's see who owns all the churches? In fact, if you do the homework and give me the addresses, I'll look them up on that site and tell you what they were sold for. we all know that WT has been moving out of Brooklyn. So, obviously they are selling property. And they are using that money to buy the Warwick property, all the construction materials and equipment, to build out that project. they already admitted on video that the sale of all the buildings were enough to cover xx months of printing expenses (i don't remember the time frame, but it wasn't years). smh.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Just out of curiosity I ran a search for these two Churches, larger than the WT and they are doing a lot less than the 233 under Watch Tower and the 187 under Watchtower for a total of 420.

Baptist Church: 30 transactions, no sales

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/PartyNameResult

Methodist Church: 21 transactions, no sales.

https://a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/PartyNameResult?max_rows=99

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If the IRS ain't at least a little bit curious, then I'm a fool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit