New Anti-Jehovah's Witness Website!

by UnDisfellowshipped 14 Replies latest jw friends

• 2SparrowsPenny
    2SparrowsPenny

Great news, more and more information that gets out to the public about the WTS and the lost sheep herded into their parched dry-lot pens is always welcome. Praise Christ Jesus......\o/

Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is -easy and my burden is light."

2SparrowsPenny

• Gerard
    Gerard
    New Anti-Jehovah's Witness Website!

Knowledge is a doorway to freedom.

Gerry

• waiting
    waiting
    Robert White, a local Mormon elder, has heard most of it before. And much of it, he said, seems to come down to a unifying theme: sex.

"These critics seem to have a preoccupation with sex, which I find troubling," he said.

Actually, this Mormon dude sounds pretty funny....in a highly sarcastic way, tongue-in-cheek.

As for the Canadian Pentacosts? Perhaps they're different from the South Carolina (Bible Belt) Pentacosts. Let's hope so.

Damned Bible Belt anyway. lol.........God-damned Bible Belt small minds! (I'm agnostic btw)

waiting

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

There are many types of pentacostals at different levels. Some are your average "joe shmoe" christian going to church on sunday, or not even going at all. Then there are the apostalic pentacostals. I had a friend who was one (sorta). Their rules make the dubs rules look normal. Nobody can show their elbows so they all have to wear long sleaves (which can be quite a bugger in 110 deg. F weather. Woman must wear long dresses, never cut their hair, no make-up and no jewlrey, not even a wedding band. Men must shave their face clean, only wear pants. These churches aren't as centralized as the Dubs are, their own pastor has the final say on what can/cant be done. They usually tithe (to support the pastor) and most can't watch TV. I went to a restaurant with my friend and he had to turn so his back faced the TV in the restaurant. That was a cult religion. So just cuz they are pentacostal (any church that believes that people still speak in tongues) doesn't mean they are a cult. (not that I believe they are right, LOL)

• cherjcd
    cherjcd

I was surprised to read about all of the off-the-wall groups in the US who call themselves Pentecostals. Here in Canada we are as normal as they come. No snake handling, no man-made rules, and the women can even wear make up and pants!

I understand the prejudice against any kind of faith when you have been burned by an organization that claims to be the only ones who represent God. When you find out that you have been lied to, it is not unusual to look on everyone as con men and liars. But when you find those who genuinely care, who don't pressure you to come to their denomination and when you are ready to start your search for God, they gently lead you to the person of Christ instead of an organization, you have found a true Christian.

Cheryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit