7 Letters Requested--Cost Of Living Survey!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

COST OF LIVING SURVEY WORKSHEET--(Assembly Hall Servants & Construction Servants)

COST OF LIVING SURVEY WORKSHEET--Missionaries

COST OF LIVING SURVEY WORKSHEET--Special Pioneers

COST OF LIVING SURVEY--Example

Announcement--March 14, 2022--A

Announcement--March 14, 2022--B

Direction Related to Resuming In-Person Meetings for Bodies of Elders March 15, 2022

7 Letter Folder Survey:
    Download:

or

Atlantis!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Strewth—what’s that crazy Watchtower up to now? Crikey!

Thanks, Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

slimboyfat:

Always welcome slimboyfat! Hard to say what they are sticking their grubby little fingers into now. But you know as well as I do, the word "money" has got to be involved somewhere along the line.

Atlantis!

• zahoots
    zahoots

Big Thanks Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

zahoots:

Hi there zahoots! You are always welcome!

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Me too Atlantis...thank you for these Elders-Only letters...These letters speak volumes of WT's desperation!

It's almost like the GB is saying: "We don't give a rat's ass...get yourselves back to the Kingdom Halls!"

...and what's with the 'Cosf of Living Survey' being sent to Missionaries & Special Pioneers...these poor souls want to be careful how they answer these intrusive questions!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

You said it! Those are intrusive questions and it doesn't take long before the Tower has their hands in someone's pockets.

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Seriously...they come very, very close to asking the the Missionaries & Special Pioneers how much toilet paper they use:

"7. Personal Expenses (personal care products, laundry, dry cleaning, and

household items)

10. Other Expenses (Any other expenses incurred not already covered in “Per-

sonal” and not included in the “Housing” or “Travel” sections)"

• hoser
    hoser

If they are smart they will report their expenses the same way they report their field service time. Pad their expenses.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ATLANTIS:

Yeah, but whose pockets??

I am sure all the JWs still active are being hit up for money left and right. The demographics of the religion have also changed.

The older responsible JWs who are financially secure are passing away. What’s left are people who may not be gainfully employed because of listening to stupid BS about not getting careers. Then you have the needy with serious ‘issues’ brought into the religion the last two decades - no doubt to fill the empty seats! For sure these people are added to the list of other JWs looking for handouts!

To me this sounds like a powder-keg situation and I’m Glad I did a ‘Fade’ years ago because I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit