How can we leave Jehovah?

by Sour Grapes 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The JDubs talk about their loved ones or friends leaving Jehovah. How can one leave some one who they never saw, some one who is invisible or some one who never talked to them.

What they mean is they no longer obey the Borg so the Borg is the same as Jehovah.

Long live the 8 self licking ice cream popes!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Jehovah doesn't have a thing to do with this commercialized false prophet/ profit.

.......and never did.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

For decades I said pretty much the same thing. Every time someone would yap about so-and-so left Jehovah, or left Da Troof, when they really meant they quit associating with the (B)org. I would ask them how they KNEW that person had in their heart left Jehovah, and then I would ask them how they gained the ability to read hearts. When they would indignantly inform me that they didn't read hearts then I would tell them that by stating the person had LEFT JEHOVAH they were usurping God's position and judging that person!

Of course now I know that it is all B.S. so I don't waste my time or breath on them. I do not suffer fools gladly!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

dont treat the divine creator of the universe like some old great uncle or some kind of Norm character in Cheers, you dont know him/she, you cant upset or offend him/she, just go about your normal life and dont care, he/she doesn't give a shite about you

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Line I was always given when I felt the burn of the shun and let them know it ... "Well, YOU were the one that left!"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Sour Grapes

''The JDubs talk about their loved ones or friends leaving Jehovah. How can one leave some one who they never saw, some one who is invisible or some one who never talked to them.

What they mean is they no longer obey the Borg so the Borg is the same as Jehovah.

Long live the 8 self licking ice cream popes!!!''

May I borrow the term ''Captives of a Concept''. This is the mentality which JW's are subject. Their minds are 'captive' to this doctrine of an invisible ''entity''.

What they really say when uttering remain loyal to Jehovah or the Borg, is they are really saying remain loyal to ''US". Remain loyal to ''US''!!!

The parable of Matt 24:45-47 Jesus is talking about the ''faithful and discreet slave class.'' That's it, it's only a ''parable''', not a prophecy. The governing body has hijacked this ''faithful slave'' parable in order to serve their own agenda.

''Captives of a Concept'', by Don Cameron. Great book on what keeps JWs loyal to the Borg. He explains the whole 'concept' beautifully.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Easy to leave someone who you were never really with in the first place.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

How?

” Just slip out the back Jack

find a New man Stan

and set yourself free!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The same way we left the Tooth Fairy...

DD

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

When I got into Jehovah’s Organization this Big daddy never welcomed me.

When I left , he never bothered to utter a word either.

Well, the saying that "The Invisible and Non-Existent look very much alike “ sounds true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit