why did Jehovah create flightless birds ?

by stan livedeath 8 Replies latest social humour

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Ostriches, chickens, emus, penguins, ...the dodo + others i cant remember.

It seems a bit mean.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

Yeah. And why did he create aquatic mammals?

And why did he create exposed testicles, a backwards retina and arteries that meander?

And why did he combine the reproductive system with the waste elimination system?

Maybe, just maybe......

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Why? (1) he is a creator and likes variety (2 ) best answer lol- to make it easier for us to eat eggs

Was he mean making us flightless? We could have flew up and caught the eggs. ( lol )

• waton
    waton

to teach through nature, that life, once started, and left on its own, will develop into amazing extremes, like the meeting of the best fliers, the albatross, and the most patient parents, emperor penguins, in the most hostile environment, antarctica. monogamous both. penguins flying under water.

"by their work you will know them". by his works you will know him.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

In the New System, sharks will look like this, since they will eat kelp. Those serrated, razor sharp teeth they currently have are no good for chewing plants all day....

• punkofnice
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Flightless birds , mammals in the sea?

Why not? They have thrived for millennia without man’s interference

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I remember reading this phrase several times in Watchtower publications - "How marvelous are body has been designed."

No. No it's not. In fact, the human body is more then sufficient evidence of evolution. A "Grand Creator" would not make such a delicate, feeble creature so prone to death and failure.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I visited an aquarium the other day and thought how mean God would have been to create sea horses. They're cute, but it's obvious that their life without arms and only one big tail sucks. It's obvious that not all lives have the same value to him, so where did he draw the lines and why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit