JW Headquarters Horror Story

by Vidqun 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

I discovered this on Youtube, it's quite recent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAm-NZcaa_Q

The woman's story sounds believable and credible, but I just don't know. Her facts are in order and she knew these people personally. Sounds like Free Mason activities? Raymond Franz didn't know. He would have mentioned it in his writings. Perhaps there are some of you that have heard similar rumours? I would appreciate your input. Thanks in anticipation.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

don't post this fucking garbage.

• cofty
    cofty

I think this is the woman who used to post here and on the JW-Support Forum.

I think she had an online conversation with Barbara Anderson and it turned out her memory of Bethel and some of the characters was suspect. If it is who I think it is she used to promote all sorts of woo on JWS.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Yes, it does sound far-fetched, now that I think of it. Because of Russel's links with the Free Masons, one could easily be drawn into believing such accusations, typically the stuff for an elaborate conspiracy theory. Raymond Franz would have mentioned it, even if he suspected such activities. Yes, and Barbara Anderson would be the ideal person to examine her claims and refute them if necessary. Thanks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The woman's story sounds believable and credible.

Really ?, in that case I want to connect you with someone who wants to sell the Statue of Liberty at real good price.

Look its quite apparent that " certain " people who got booted out this cult for one reason and another are willing to make an assertive attempt to demean it with outrageous speculative theories ( Satanic rituals and alike )

They were probably nut bars going into the cult as they were nut bars when they came out of it.

Yes the Brooklyn headquarters had underground walk throughs to adjoining buildings that the WTS owned but I doubt there were Satanic rituals being performed and yes people who are involved in religion(s) of various types believe in spirits/ghosts etc. you don't have to be a JWS for that.

typically the stuff for an elaborate conspiracy theory

..... or typical bullshit drawn out to demean and blacken an organization that was corrupt and devious upon other factually valid accusations.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Yes, Finkelstein, you're right. She sounded sincere and I fell for it. Another snag in her story is the ghostly cowboy. So, the ghostly cowboy attire would materialize on the demon, etc. She definitely slipped up there.

• joe134cd
  • steve2
    steve2

This woman is proof some apostates are every single thing JW org says they are.

Surprised you posted this garbage.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I tell you, some of the shite that gets posted on these forums is mental...and on the increase!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats the kind of Crap they promote on Six Screens..

The exJW Version of..

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a1/fc/fd/a1fcfd1e0b2ed9dda209b72faa503817.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit