The Watchtower—Study Edition | January 2022

by RULES & REGULATIONS 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JeffT
    JeffT

Who will have the list of all Jehovah's Witnesses and their home addresses?

Don't you watch Criminal Minds? Penelope will type ten letters on the keyboard and the computer will dive into some massive data base some where and produce the information.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I stopped watching that show because of silly nonsense like that. However, I would not be surprised if many (most?) JW's are convinced the government has all the information locked in a vault somewhere. It's part of their paranoid persecution fantasies.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

How come they never depict the world headquarters being raided? If they ever did go after the jw's, which they won't. that's what the govt. Would do first. !

• waton
    waton
    How come they never depict the world headquarters being raided?

If they showed that, and it actually happened, the partaker there might lose their lives, being axed to death, and actually, according to Rev 20, not just rule wt land, but for a 1000 years.

Like jesus would say, "who are you looking for ? we are it !, let the other go, in peace."

• hoser
    hoser

Jehovah’s witnesses create their own persecution. They bring it on themselves by following the policies of the leadership. The leadership uses this to create more fear and keep the loyalty of the publishers.

• Listener
    Listener

They can't even keep their story straight. They usually say that individuals won't be protected but the organisation as a whole will.

As for stating that saving people will put God to the test doesn't sound right.

• waton
    waton
    As for stating that saving people will put God to the test doesn't sound right.

L: right, neither does the line, " God does not protect people now, because he does not look for believers that worship him out of selfishness, the benefit of protection, but out of love for him," even if that kills them.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Just for laughs I looked at that slobbering governing body worship site and copied these comments they are making over there. Goofy fools!

The first article is incredible... we are being prepared for the very end... 😮

The end of the end...

That first article was just amazing. Food at the proper time. We’re being prepared.

The first article said that we may be attacked by gog in our homes. That’s the first time I had read anything like that.

Our RC "basement drama" was all about being attacked in our homes.

• Ding
    Ding

Didn't the org make similar assurances of angelic protection from the Nazis in World War II?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"Jehovah’s witnesses create their own persecution"

Exactly. This Russian persecution is of their own creating. They are getting arrested for extremeism. All they have to do is stop being extremeists and the arrests will stop.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"Didn't the org make similar assurances of angelic protection from the Nazis in World War II?"

The protection from the Nazis came from the Allied forces, but the org says it was from Rev 12:16 " But the earth came to the woman’s help," The earth being the people.

The irony is that they say they didn't kill their brothers in Germany, but what did they do to protect their brothers in Germany?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit