Did the ransom sacrifice even work?

by Sharpie 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

Know nothing about 'Noahide' law but just rolled past link (Dr. Zelenko who just passed away😥) "According to Judaism, the Noahide Laws against blasphemy, idolatry, adultery and the command to set up "courts of justice" are mandatory upon non-Jews of the world, even those who live outside the land of Israel, and they are compulsory.

http://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2020/09/see-table-of-contents-here-please-note.html

The Noahide Laws. The One World Religion. Few Christians have heard of the Noahide Laws or know that they were signed into US law on March 20, 1991 by George H W Bush.

"One People, One World" Conference -- couple more links if anyone is interested and I have time to find this post again.

• LV101
    LV101

Links: https//www.zionismexposed.com/the-noahide-laws/ Uniting the United Nations with Seven Noahide Laws, Diplomats, Delegates, and Emissaries Gather at UN Headquarters for "One People, One World" Conference --

https://www.un.org/ecosoc/sites/www.un.orgecosoc/file

Haven't tried the links and no time.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

@ VH - Yes use whatever you wish.

The ransom payment was paid for all so mankind would have a right to a resurrection. Christ died for all. But it seems that the benefits of the ransom sacrifice don't apply to the other sheep right now.

Do you believe in Universal Salvation? Just curious. Is it All? Or, whosoever?

Mat_10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat_10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Mat_16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Joh_3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

The payment is offered, but it must be received in order for righteousness to be imputed. It is the state of "righteousness' that gives us the inheritance of life as an heir in the family of God.

Some people simply do not want Jesus to be King, plain and simple. Luke 19: 14 (Yes, 1914 )

But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Should not God give people who request freedom from himself their wish?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi SeaBreeze,

"Yes use whatever you wish."

Thank you Bro.

"Do you believe in Universal Salvation?"

Although Christ died for all, and God is not willing that any should perish, those who sin against the Holy Spirit will be eternally lost.

By the way, I heard that recently, one of the GB members stated that people who are resurrected will face punishment for sins committed in this life, not those committed in the millennium as previously taught. That seems to mess up their teaching that death pays entirely for ones' sins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit