BLM co-founder bought $1.4 million house in LA

by LoveUniHateExams 18 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Ever wondered what BLM do with their donations?

Well, I think I may have discovered an answer.

Co-founder Patrisse Cullors has bought herself a nice, million dollar home in Topanga, an exclusive LA enclave, the demographics of which is approx. 80% white and 1.5% black.

Yeah, Cullors, an open Marxist, has benefitted greatly from a capitalist country, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4zRnO_jcC0

• minimus
    minimus

I believe she has many properties. BLM is so phony.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Her Bank Account matters. No need to loot a Footlocker for her..

DD

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Imagine that, a black that is using money intended for a purpose for their own use. Can you say Water head al the conman sharpton?

• scary21
    scary21

When I lived in Mississippi, We bought a 4,860 SF house for $400,000 . The first morning I woke and looked out my window and all my neighbors were outside washing theirs cars, mowing their lawns. Ect.

I turned around and said to my husband, Tim, we just moved into a black neighborhood. LOL so funny!

They were great nieghbors but my husband whom I would call rough and ready, leaving for work in his Wanglers, Golf shirt mostly untucked in the back with probably a shoe lace undone , we looked like the Poor White trash.

So much for White privilege . My husband lived in a SH%tT hole for years to get his Masters . He grew up in an large poor Irish Catholic family. They were leaving for work in suits with briefcases in hand. I couldn't believe how nice they were to us though.

Can you imagine the home you could buy in LA. for a million dollars more ? 15,000 SF ?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

These folks at BLM are as bad as the Washtowell at showing exactly how their revenue is used. They show nothing useful that is done with the money. Basically they said they give part of the $ to the local chapters of BLM, which is to say, nobody knows how it's used even at the level of the local chapters. Seems a bunch a people mooching of the made-up victimization of black people.

• dubstepped
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8

Raised a witness

I'm getting the popcorn ready

• waton
    waton

NI'm getting the popcorn ready

M v8: according to the link, she abandoned the wt world for her Nigerian ancestral roots, customs.

what are Nigerians famous for? honesty, respect for hard work, earned wealth.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

She has had good training from WT leaders who live a comfortable life without having to lift a finger in an honest days work . 2Th.3:10

Everything they live and do in WT service is paid for by contributions /gifts / deceased estates etc,etc by Jehovah`s Witnesses and friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit