New member....

by poohbear1962 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• poohbear1962
    poohbear1962

Everyone,

....this is only my second post, so please be gentle!!! :-)

Thank you all for such a wonderful, supporting, loving, caring Forum... where the TRUTH at LAST can be SPOKEN!!! ...I have soooooo many posts to make, and soooooo little time!!! ;-)

Take care, and have a wonderful evening!!!

Pooh

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Hello poohbear1962:

Welcome aboard.

Please feel free to tell us your story, just as so many of us have already posted our own.

• larc
    larc

Welcome poohbear,

I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far. We cover a lot of subjects and we have many differant opinions, but that's called freedom of speech and thinking. One thing we all have in common is our exposure to the WT experience. If you want to read obout some of us there is a "Hello, Hello" thread where many have told their stories.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello!

Welcome and I'm glad you enjoy this forum - it's a great place to learn and share. I'll look forward to your experiences and insights too!

• logical
    logical

Hello

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Pooh!!! Enjoy. Hope to learn more about you.
    TW

• Gopher
    Gopher

PB62,

Welcome home! And how could we be anything but "gentle" to someone with such a cuddly, warm name? My 2-year-old is, you guessed it, a big Winnie the Pooh fan.

Yeah, it gets rough-and-tumble out here sometimes. That's when your "bear" instincts will naturally take over!

I look forward to reading your posts.

Another "animal",
    Gopher

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi there poohbear1962:

Welcome aboard!

You'll find a lot of help, encouragement and knowledge here. And a lot of giggles thrown in too.

We'd love to hear your story of what brings you here. We all have one whether it be a sad one or one of finding out the real truth and
    just leaving. Some of us are still stuck in the org. due to family ties and don't want to be forced out so we come here to have someone to talk to and share our thoughts, feelings, fears, and get a lot in return too!

Had Enough

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Hi Pooh bear,
    Nice to meet you!
    You will find some of us are Heffilumps some are Woozles,must are sweet as honey!!!!!

Jez

• bonnie38
    bonnie38

Hello.
    I think I've seen Eeyore, Piglet, and Rabbit around too.
    So you should feel right at home.
    Bonnie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit