Evolution or Creation?

by Doug Mason 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I do not think about evolution nor creation. My priority is those two do not make any difference to my life in any way. I am here and now, let me live my life the way I see fit irrespective of how life got here. believing in one or the other Evo/ cre does not help my life in any way so why bother.

I am just getting on with my life and being happy.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Why do I need to believe in anything at all? A person can live his life sans all this you know!

But then again why just two options? There are way more beleifs n theory to consider..!

Zing

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

If a person had recognized that he/she had been in a cult and had the courage to escape would never fall for another religious crap. So the majority here would support Evolution, I believe

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

zing nailed it.

• btlc
    btlc

As a devoted JW, I believed for decades in WT version of creationism, mostly because my "knowledge" was based on WT literature. After I started to doubt in WT dogmas, I started also to recheck everything I believed. Among the last things was creationism / evolution. I spent months on that topic (at the same time i had to use evolutionary algorithms to optimize some process at my study of mechanical engineering), and, to make long story short, I found that there is nothing to "believe" - evolution is the fact, and theory of evolution is the best explanation of that fact. It is universal no matter what you observe - biology, chemistry, engineering, social science, economy, management - in any field you can successfully use the same principles to find solution, it works the same - the best proof of theory of evolution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit