What Would Happen If The Governing Body All Went On A Iboga Trip

by Brokeback Watchtower 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Are we still talking about the title of this thread or Iboga? Regarding the former, I doubt they would come back.

Having been a big fan of shrooms in the past, I would try Iboga but it seems it is illegal in Poland. It is a catholic, conservative country, so they have hangups about a lot of things that people might enjoy.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

You can get it shipped to Poland I'm sure they send it as a different plant.

Your right I need to stay on topic but first I wanted people to get some knowledge of the subject before speculating and hopefully some insights perhaps.

Me I think they would bring about great reforms because all old habits would be gone for say a couple of months until they form new ones and so I would like to imagine at that stage give them a second dose with micro dose back up to build up norbagaine which has a long half life because it is stored in the fat this will keep them flexible and get more neurons firing and therefore better ideas and better business decisions. I would also like to imagine that they hired a real good shaman that is administering the drug while invited to a warm welcoming stay at where ever head quarters is at that time another words well paid for his expert services to make sure they get well dosed out of their fantasy world.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernanthe_iboga

Legal status[edit]
    Iboga is outlawed or restricted in Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Croatia, France,[6] Sweden, and Switzerland. In the United States Iboga is classified by the Controlled Substances Act on thelist of schedule I drugs.[1][2]
    Non-profit organization Föreningen för hollistisk missbruksvård (ibogain.se) is trying to convince the Swedish government to start up clinical investigations of its anti-addictive properties, loosen up the prohibition law against ibogaine, and allow the creation of treatment facilities in Sweden.
    Exportation of iboga from Gabon is illegal since the passage of a 1994 cultural protection law.[7]
    Shredded bark of Tabernanthe iboga for consumption. Contains ibogaine.
    Conservation status[edit]
    While little data is available on the exploitation and existing habitat of the iboga plant, the destructive effects of harvesting and slow growth could have already severely damaged the wild iboga population.[8]
    Patents and applications[edit]
    Here is a selection of iboga patents and patent applications filed in the last decade[1]
    US Patent or Application NumberTitleOwner/ InventorComment
    Application 20050288375,published 29 December 2005Method and composition for treating neurodegenerative disordersMyriad Genetics,Salt Lake City, UT USClaims ibogaine (and other compounds) used with an NSAID “for treating and preventing neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer's disease, dementia, mild cognitive impairment."
    Application 20050222270 published 6 October 2005 and patent 5,958,919, issued 28 September 1999, and othersProlonged administration of NMDA antagonist drug and safener drug to create improved stable neural homeostasisWashington University, St.Louis, MO USUse of ibogaine to enhance safety in a technique to “ease problems such as addictions to illegal or pain-killing drugs, nicotine, or alcohol, compulsive or criminal behavioral problems, severe depression, obsessive-compulsive disorders, phobias, etc."
    Patent 6,416,793,issued 9 July 2002Formulations and use of controlled-release indolealkaloidsBioResponse,LLC, Boulder, CO, USIbogaine (and yohimbe) formulations with enhanced absorption by the body
    Patent 6,348,456,issued 19 February 2002, and Application 20030153552,published 14 August 2003Method of treating chemical dependency in mammals and a composition thereforMash; Deborah C. (University of Miami professor)and co-inventorsClaims noribogaine, a variant of ibogaine suitable for pharmaceuticals, and its use to treat addiction to “heroin, cocaine, alcohol, nicotine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, opium, methadone, hycodan, morphine and caffeine."
    Patent 6,211,360, issued 3 April 2001Ibogamine cogenersAlbany Medical College (Albany,NY, US) and the University of Vermont (US).Ibogamine-derived compounds for treating drug addiction
    Patent 5,616,575, issued 1 April 1997Bioactive tricyclicibogaine analogsUniversity of Minnesota, US and University of Miami, USIbogamine-derived compounds for treating drug addiction
    Documentary films about iboga[edit]
    See also: List of films about ibogaine therapy
    Iboga, les hommes du bois sacré (2002)
    In this French-language film, Gilbert Kelner documents modern Bwiti practices and Babongo perspectives on iboga. Odisea broadcast a Spanish-dubbed version titled Los hombres de la madera ("The Men of the Wood").
    Ibogaine: Rite of Passage (2004)
    Directed by Ben Deloenen.[9] A 34-year-old heroin addict undergoes ibogaine treatment with Dr Martin Polanco at the Ibogaine Association, a clinic in Rosarito Mexico. Deloenen interviews people formerly addicted to heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine, who share their perspectives about ibogaine treatment. In Gabon, a Babongo woman receives iboga root for her depressive malaise. Deloenen visually contrasts this Western, clinical use of ibogaine with the Bwiti use of iboga root bark, but emphasizes the Western context.
    "Babongo" (2005)
    In this episode (series 1, episode 4) of the English documentary series Tribe, presenter Bruce Parry ingests iboga during his time with the Babongo. BBC 2 aired the episode on 25 January 2005.[1

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If the GB were dosed with hallucinogens...

x

....I doubt we'd even notice. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit