Are we talking about the Corona Virus?

by DATA-DOG 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you haven’t watched the Joe Rogan podcast dealing with this virus, you should.

I’m wondering if the deluded GB will continue to schedule meetings of large groups of Dubs. They shouldn’t and neither should any other Churches.

I can only cringe as I imagine groups of people coming together at Mega-Churches and Conventions and Conferences ( if you’re Pentecostal ) and infecting each other while believing they are safe.

Be smart everyone. Be informed.

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope each and every one of the members of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger get this virus, and the severe form at that. They are exposing whole congregations, and whole territories of innocent people to spread of this--one publisher can get coronavirus from one door, and the next day spread it through a whole territory along with the whole congregation. And I hope the worst for these members of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger while I refuse to participate in the Worldwide Coronavirus Spreading Work.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The directions so far is to pass the emblems in the usual manner. Just like the wino circle maybe they can forgo the goblet. Did jesus have forks?

My actual bet is they are working on a broadcast. But we will have to do prayers live as they dont work if recorded.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Let them. Its called Darwin at work. Kill the stupid people.

• just fine
    just fine

My parents are both in their 70’s. They are auxiliary pioneering this month and the elders are reminding the congregation about the commitment they made to Jehovah to get their hours. It made my blood boil when my mother told me they are still going out door to door in the midst of this. I told them to stay home as they are in the age group most affected by this.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It made my blood boil when my mother told me they are still going out door to door in the midst of this.

All meetings and Field Circus cancelled until further notice here locally.

• just fine
    just fine
    Not where they are. Everything is still on except for the circuit assembly.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My mom said that they have cancelled meetings and conventions, and thinks D2D could be cancelled.

She believes that the Org is really taking care of things, being so insightful I guess. In reality they are listening to “Satan’s” government and those virus experts educated by “Satan’s” Higher Education system..

DD 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

The one thing the letter said was that none of these cancellations applies to the regional conventions. The WT has too much money to gain by keeping them. Too bad for the people that 'have' to attend.

It lays bare any claim to want to protect the sheep. Everybody is supposed to have self-sacrificing love, except the leaders. They do what's best for themselves.

Fortunately, the world will probably come to the JWs rescue and cancel them anyways.

I also have a problem with 150 people sharing/handling 3 or 4 wine cups. On the good side, I think wine is somewhat of a disinfectant. But the glass of the cup isn't.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes I watched it already, very informative.

I also recommend this interview.

https://youtu.be/dcJDpV-igjs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit