How Satan used the United States government in the 1950's to create 'new light'.

by was a new boy 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

The Watchtower, "New Light" and Jehovah's Witnesses

6:53
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

A Revelation to John 12:7

And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el*+ and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail,* nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon+ was hurled, the original serpent,+ the one called Devil+ and Satan,+ who is misleading the entire inhabited earth;+

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/66/12#study=discover&study%3Ddiscover

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And now they are going so far as to require a vaccination, which is far more dangerous than any of the shots they had forbidden, in order to get certain "privileges(??)"? And hounders are going to start hounding the flock to get this shot for the wimpiest "disease" on the planet? And for what, just because a few might be stumbled if someone is allowed to go out in field circus or to the boasting sessions without getting this torture shot?

Obviously, they do not allow common sense. They banned vaccinations against diseases back in the 1940s, when such were more effective, safer, and against diseases that actually caused serious problems. Then they abruptly changed course, and now they are going so far as to require a far more dangerous vaccine (that doesn't even work) against a "disease" that, at worst, is about as dangerous as a little tiny cold. If you don't get it, there are "privileges(??)" you can't have, and someone will be "stumbled", setting off the hounders to make you get this. Eventually, they will make it mandatory to be fully vaccinated and boosted to avoid being disfellowshipped--or forcibly vaccinated if disfellowshipping would not hurt much.

And, of course, they do not count the Amazon "shot" as "vaccinated". I did my research on this "disease" while it was developing, and I decided to order my first bottles of quercetin from Amazon back in April 2020. I got that early in May 2020, about 9 months before the first needle shots were made available. And it worked better than the other shots. Are they going to allow that when it is time for me to get forced to do my mission in Africa? Of course not.

• Riley
    Riley

This forum shouldn’t be allowed to be some venting ground for people who have mental health issues.

it’s not good for the forum or the person involved when you entertain the nonsense.

• blondie
    blondie

Vaccination a Failure". The Golden Age. Watch Tower Society. October 12, 1921. p. 17. Vaccination never prevented anything and never will, and is the most barbarous practice ... We are in the last days; and the devil is slowly losing his hold, making a strenuous effort meanwhile to do all the damage he can, and to his credit can such evils be placed ... Use your rights as American citizens to forever abolish the devilish practice of vaccinations. Vaccination". The Golden Age. Watch Tower Society. May 1, 1929. p. 502. Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows seeds of syphilis, cancers, eczema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccinations is a crime, an outrage, and a delusion.

1. ""True Christian Heard in Court"". The Golden Age. Watch Tower Society. April 2, 1935. p. 465. As vaccination is a direct injection of animal matter in the blood stream, vaccination is a direct violation of the law of Jehovah God.
  • blondie
  • Biahi
    Biahi

My mom has a small scar on her leg, from a mark put there by an osteopath to simulate a vaccination. 🤷‍♀️

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says their “charity” status was on the chopping block if they didn’t budge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit