Each day with JW boyfriend....

by Camay 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Camay
    Camay

Is becoming more & more intolerable, this fool has now taken
    to sleeping on the sofa and thinks he will be able to get a apartment
    with HORRIBLE credit.

I am trying not to become bitter and mean but its very hard, to see a grown man whine about his "soul" and the more I think about it. It appears to be a cop out.

How dare he let the JW clan come between us, I feel angry hurt and betrayed, I know this will pass but in the mean time what the heck
    and I suppose to do with his simple minded self is in this apartment.

I personally have sacrified so much to try to help him with his faults
    I gave up dating for 4 years !! Now I have to find another guy court
    him for a few years and try to figure out what problems he may have.

I think the JW are a bunch of home wreckers ! We I guess I could look on the bright side....I needed to leave him anyway. but I am still
    upset my this nonsense of fornaction and the whole WATCHTOWER DOCTRINE !!

OK thats my ranking for now.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

This is what cults always do to ordinary people; they demand persection from imperfect followers, and the strain manifests itself in blatant hypocrisy and often in madness. Can't he move in with his parents or something? It doesn't do you any good having a guy around "too pure" to "taint" himself with a "wordly" woman. Perhaps you should just throw all his stuff outside the door and change the locks; he'll find somewhere to live if he relly needs to; in fact, his 'Tower comrades may actually find a place for him; putting him up because he's now being "persecuted"! He's moved over to the 'Tower's side of the bed; let him lie in it. You owe him nothing, he's treated you like dirt and he'll now be blaming you for his "spiritual weakness" while he's under your roof. You don't need that kind of crap.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Honey,

I am so sorry that this isn't working out for you. I am an ex-JW for 7 years and the religion still interferes with my relationships.

If you are finished with him and the relationship, then get him out of there as soon as you can. While it may be over for you too, hopefully losing you will snap him out of this and see the the JW's just interfere in everything.

A little cold blooded, but JW's usually need a good kick in the teeth to wake up. I know I did.

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Camay:

My view as a male and a freshly faded JW: cut him off now. Make it swift and make it clean.

There doesn't seem to be much respect left. That's vital, and if it's not there, well, just forget it....

Trying to carry on only leaves you open to much much more of the same crap. Why put your life on hold and waste the sands of time for a guy who doesn't have the guts to make a decision?

Expatbrit

• COMF
    COMF
    I personally have sacrified so much to try to help him with his faults

Why?

COMF

• Winston Smith
    Winston Smith

Camay,

JW's are conditioned to think of the organization as their "mother". Let's face it - your boyfriend is a mama's boy. And to him, this mama holds the power of life and death over him. Your instincts are right on. Don't expect it to get any better. Fully expect it to get worse. I feel for the time you have invested with this guy. You have now officially joined the ranks of us who have lost numerous years to this pathetic and dangerous cult.

-Winston

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Great comments Winston

Path

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Call his Kingdom Hall, ask for the Presiding Overseer. Then tell the PO that you have one of his flock sleeping and living at your apartment and ask for suggestions as to what to do with him.

He will soon after that be DE-FLOCKED, or totally flocked, probably will be disfellowshipped and will have a swift kick in the reality check. It aint your week to watch him babe...kick his sorry ass to the curb.

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

You crack me up Luvs Dubs...lol.. Great comments too

Path

• Prisca
    Prisca

Camay,

I'm sorry that your b/f has decided to choose his religion over you, especially after spending 4 years with him!

As Stephanus and slipnslidemaster have said, it's time to kick him out and make him act his age and face the consequences. It's sounds brutal, but you deserve to find someone who respects and appreciates you.

Wishing you all the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit