Watchtower Corporation Days Are So Numbered, Thank You Information Age!

by Brokeback Watchtower 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think if we could have a graph of how the change rate of technology has sky rocketed during the last century or perhaps the last three centuries, the point would be clearly made.

Say we had a huge graph of technological progress of man since his ability to make fire, about 600,000 years ago, we'd see that a new techno advancement in the species happened every 50,000 years or so, then doubling every so often till we reached the say 14th century then the doubling must have got into high gear, till now in the information age where light speed sets the limits. Now we have information at our finger tips and no need for making a laborious trips to library. Case in point type in Jehovah's Witnesses in any search engine.

Ignorance is in a down turn no matter how hard the Governing Body demonize higher education, the internet, and whatever.

As this younger generation with information at your finger tips becomes of age no matter how young you get them committed by being baptized, it spells doom for these clowns running this corporation. Which seems to explain there high tailing it to the boonies right on top of a chemical dump away from public view as much as possible. Maybe they might even unplug from there internet presents, or make the general public unable to listen to these clowns spouting their bullshit, by denying access to publications/<oxymoron. Bye bye cart witnessing.

The more they make themselves public the worse it is gonna get. True they are very small and not a lot of people give a shit, but child molestation issues of such magnitude are news worthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RTYNFCEPRk

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey will democracy finally prevail where the general public decide? That's what happens anyway. Despite of what political beliefs/biases you might have.

Think about this:

When the general population of any type of government has more say as to the making of policies , as the internet is making more and more possible,,,, cults of ignorance are doomed. The battle of information and lack of information may have it's ebbs and flows but a provider of lack of genuine information is doomed I'm afraid. Watchtower your days are so fucking fucking numbered,,, so what is 10 years or 20,, your days are so fucking numbered you dumb fucking asses! When a house-holder can go to his internet browsers and type whatever what do you think the chances the Watchtower corporation faces that the general public will find a favorable consideration of their arguments?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I hope it's true. I personally don't expect the Watchtower religion to go away in the foreseeable future, but go into decline? Absolutely! And unless we are all misreading the signs the decline has already started. I wonder what the religion will be like in 30 years.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It is a numbers game. You have to Google it ,, then in your own multi brain processing unit can process it.> cheer s hey Democracy rules and deprogramming of a cult is preductive, and that's what the brain rush to what the information age is all about accurate info. If your you get my mathematical drift?

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Much as I would like to believe this to be the case, I have my doubts. If you go back over posts on this and similar topics over the past decade or more, you will read many predictions that would have had the WTS dead and buried by now.

Hasn't happened though! Like the cockroaches and rats that always survive a nuclear blast, this thing is most reluctant to fall over and die.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think it is a matter of getting the right algorithms:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

• freddo
    freddo

It's the quality that is changing, not the quantity. (though that has stopped growing in the developed world.)

In the developed world it is only the depressed and the mentally ill that are buying it. These and a few of the offspring of the depressed, mentally ill and deluded that are already in.

Healthcare and lifestyle in the "west" - with all its faults - has kept the 1975 generation (that remained in, like the present GB) alive in enough numbers to keep the show going until now.

The children of these are not as committed and the grandchildren are leaving or are only staying if they cannot cope with the disapproval and shunning of leaving.

It's hollowing out from the inside but the numbers will not largely change, I predict.

• smiddy
    smiddy

They are no "Going out with a bang but a whimper" as the older generation die off and the younger generation fade away finding religion irrelevant .

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I do believe that Education of high quality is the chief agent for the demise of all organised religion......... eventually.

I also believe we will see a speeding up of those leaving all religions because the Internet is becoming ubiquitous.

I still fear that I may not live to see the real cracking up of the JW Org, for a variety of reasons they have the ability to continue for a few more decades, I do not.

I am an old fart.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Freddo,

" In the developed world it is only the depressed and the mentally ill that are buying it. These and a few of the offspring of the depressed, mentally ill and deluded that are already in."

That's the congregations in a nutshell...just look at the demo's we sisters do...always talking to a depressed person, either to come to the hall, or to continue studying, putting their life before coming to the meetings...so depressed...gives the impression that nobody that is balanced is attracted to this religion....that's why I feel so out of placed....I'm not depressed....well, I'm human so at times we all get depressed at one time or another....

Although, some play the depressed card when they are not at the meetings or out in service, then when you hear that they were depressed and was on vacation....how fortunate, to be depressed but have enough dough to travel and other niceties in life....they also play the depressed or mental card to seem holy or broken...because God is the God of the Broken hearted....I'm a witness, so I'm on the inside, and I see the games they play...

The internet just makes more folks informed....the best thing a witness can do while witnessing or conducting a study is tell the truth about the org...oh, not what we talk about but if you do this you will be DF'd and other little tidbits they should know before they get loved bombed...

The org. is leaking from the bottom out,

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit