Hi all! I am new..

by Ron1968 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Thanks everyone and thanks Jesika for the chat...I have emailed also. You all are a huge group compared to the one I was at, but that is cool too.

Talk soon..

Ron

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Ron

Welcome to the board

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

If I didn't mention it, I have got the navagation deal down pretty good. THanks to DJ for the help though.

Ron

• hippikon
    hippikon

Howdy Ron - What are ya having (As hippi slides a beer down the bar for ron1968)

alt

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Welcome Ron,

Have you said your pledge of allegiance? No? Well, place your right hand on your heart and raise your left and repeat after me -

I swear, in the name of the good lawd cheeses, that I have no known association with SOJ and his ilk, so help me cheeses.

cheeses - who likes to welcome new ones to the fold.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi Ron. Welcome to JWD. I lurk from time to time on Beyond JWs and it is smaller in size but not in heart.

Blondie

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

Blondie, Can I ask a question? What do you like or not like about the beyond-jw forum compared to this one? I see you have posted a lot to here and that is good. I just wonder what the difference is for you?

Ronnie

• blondie
    blondie

Ron, I started out here on JWD. And it is a matter of time. I lurk on about 5 others and if I started posting on them, I wouldn't have enough time. I notice that there are those that answer very capably the questions that come up on Beyond JWs. It takes quite a bit of time to keep up with JWD posts. So many new ones are signing on, I sometimes miss greeting them.

Blondie

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Greetings! Glad to have you here!

bittersweet1969

• Jennie
    Jennie

HOWDY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit