Today’s nauseating WT

by Slidin Fast 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am sitting at home, trying not to barf as this WT paragraph by paragraph tries to character assassinate those who have the temerity to take the emblems.

The unwritten, unspoken subtext is that they, the GB, the now distinct and separate “slave” are above all this. They, the gold standard are immune to this questioning.

Absolutely sickening.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I'm listening to it just now and it's turning my stomach. Control, control, control

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Slidin Fast - "...trying not to barf as this WT paragraph by paragraph tries to character assassinate those who have the temerity to take the emblems...."

Ten bucks says they're priming the rank-and-file for the moment the shitshow gets too much, and the GB (and select "helpers") quietly bugger off to the Caymans...

...one else gets "raptured" because all the other partakers have been not-so-subtly smeared as posers and liars.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

arent i the lucky one. not had to sit through any of it--in any form, for over 40 years.

• Half banana
    Half banana

What a lark! When it started there were the anointed and there were the Jonadabs.

Everyone took the emblems in those days 'cos that's what everyone else did, anointed, the lot of them -- except now in 1935, the newbies, the "Jonadabs" alias "friends of the bridegroom", they just sat gawping and salivating at the memorial, a bunch of lesser mortals.

The whole problem arose when Joseph Frankly Ratherflawed realised the membership numbers of JWs was going to exceed 144,000 and that figure didn't take into account goodness knows how many earlier Christians who died thousands of years ago. So he had to come up with an expedient new teaching and like all JW doctrinal change, it was driven by prevailing circumstance and clearly not by the agency of eternal truth.

Notice how this principle is in play today with the new view on "the anointed". Yesterday's truths can be quitely buried because they think and hope JWs will have forgotten the origins of earlier JW doctrine.

So here to remind you; JFR borrowed the idea of two classes, heavenly and earthbound from an 'apostate', one of those who opposed his grasping bid for presidency in 1919 who he hated and therefore disfellowshipped; Bro Freytag, head of the Swiss branch.

Frederic Louis Alexandre Freytag went on to start his own religion: Friends of Man with doctrines of 144k heavenly anointed, earthbound other sheep, Jehovah God, vegetarianism and a bit more fun than Ratherflawed officially permitted. Yet it has to be noted that JFR, president of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society did not stint himself on bootleg alcohol, a luxury lifestyle and a mistress.

• waton
    waton
    en bucks says they're priming the rank-and-file for the moment the shitshow gets too much, and the GB (and select "helpers") quietly bugger off to the Caymans.

V: I thought that when I saw the bland, and unnamed, joyless, empty face special talk performances.

real heavies undergoing plastic surgery.

• waton
    waton

par 5: "anointed ones have no more h0y spirit or deeper understanding-- so true as evidenced from wt publications.

15: not all partakers are now part of the Faithful & Discreet Slave. how true, all bible writers were not. ask the elders.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The "new" 144,000 are soon going to 'overlap' the old 144,000. So there will be 2 "classes" of 144,000. Two "classes" with one hope.

How does that explanation sound? Does it qualify as 'new light'? Remember you heard it here first!

just saying!

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

eyeuse2badub

Be careful your be invited to be a member of the governing body with ideas like that 😁😂

• waton
    waton
    Does it qualify as 'new light'?

Iutbad: sorry to turn down your priority patent application, wt writers beat you to it. sometimes in the 20s 30s they had 2 anointed classes, the Elisha and Elijah classes, the 2 witnesses of revelation, and wt has 2 sets of 12 tribes of Israel too. they are doing the 2 step dance. duplicity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit