Are you 'super-straight'? lol

by LoveUniHateExams 20 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

I'm normal.

If anyone thinks that is offensive they can sod off.

We don't need to change our vocabulary to satisfy a bunch of lunatic fanatics who won't be satisfied and will simply demand something else.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm just plain straight..attracted to women..but i am rather particular...they must have a pulse.

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Just don't decide to go a whoremongering on the Mexican border after a few drinks if you are super straight. Your beer goggles might get you in trouble.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I thought I was " Super straight " i.e positively heterosexual, until, on Holiday I met a guy I was super attracted to !

Nothing came of it, I didn't want it to, as I haven't wanted to pursue women that I have been super attracted to in the past , because I know it would cause heartache to my wife, and be basically very selfish.

But can anyone be SURE they are Super Straight ? ( I hate that label " straight" as opposed to what, narrow ?)

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Stan

I'm lesbian. Like long legs, tight butt, not overly large breasts.

(* male)

• St George of England
    St George of England
    ( I hate that label " straight" as opposed to what, narrow ?)

I thought the opposite of straight was "bent". As in "bent as a nine bob note"!

George

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

St George

Thanks for the english lesson. Had to look it up

Since brexit any chance of going back to pounds, shillings, and pence? Just to confuse us non brits

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

They still have pounds. They've kept pounds. Never went to the Euro.

So maybe they've always been a bit wishy washy about the European Union?

Or maybe it would've cost money to change money.

You know: cheaper to keep 'er.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Although they did get rid of shillings in 1971 when they decimalized their money.

And so 100 pence ( pennies ) was now equal to one pound.

Previously, 12 pence equaled a shilling and there were 20 shillings in a pound. That made 240 pence per pound!

Imagine the mental math for that!

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

No. I'm not a bigot either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit