'They knew and let it happen!' What's your propaganda meter showing?

by was a new boy 12 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Remember the Spotlight movie?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ae250e9e-8f1a-45bb-b757-47c0149cafb3

As a kid Mum told me USA was warned about the coming Pearl Harbor attack.

9/11 and Covid-19, history repeating

If there is one thing that 9/11 and the Covid19 vaccines should have taught us, it's that the psychopathic oligarchy will either cause or allow highly visual massacres to occur in order to perpetrate their psychopathic agenda for control, destruction, war, and ultimately for depopulation. Psychopaths like to kill. See "American Psycho" by Brett Easton Ellis for a good portrayal.'

I visited Israel some 25 years ago, just for a day trip by bus, I had to endure intense questioning by an Israeli lady. It was almost as bad as a judicial committee meeting.

There was high anxiety at times, in Bethlehem overlooking 'Gehenna,' at a distance, kids threw stones at the group, but the stones barely made it within 3 meters of us, on the way back a bomb had recently gone off at a intersection we travelled through.

Part of Jeff's substack: (his father is a holocaust survivor)

'Then we suddenly have this mess of a hot war breaking out in Israel. The 50th anniversary of the 73 Israeli war. Honestly, that wasn’t on my radar as I actually thought something like this could happen during the recent Mercury retrograde period. Something is not right with this picture. They say it was a surprise attack. You want to tell me the best intelligence agency in the world, the Mossad, was asleep at the wheel? You want to tell me the IDF were overrun by Hamas?

Are you kidding me? Israel has the most sophisticated weaponry in the world short of the star wars stuff. My first reaction upon hearing this news on Saturday morning was I sniffed a rat. It was said it took 9 hours for the military to respond to those small towns in Southern Israel. Allegedly, I heard there are actual military bases in that part of the country. What were they doing? The base in question was just reclaimed by the IDF on Sunday after it was overrun by Hamas ‘terrorists.’ How did they hang a whole section of the country out to dry like that? After all, its not like they attacked downtown Tel Aviv. It smells like other strange events of recent vintage.

So here’s the deal and do not be upset with me because I’m only reporting what a very highly reliable journalist with a great track record reported early Sunday. I don’t listen to mainstream news, they are all propaganda machines. You have to understand, I want to give the Israelis every benefit of the doubt. My father is the holocaust survivor who has lived there for 30 years. But Netanyahu bragged about how the Israeli government used the population as a test experiment of the mRNA vax. That’s right, he was proud of it. You can see how much he values human life.

I’m the guy that doesn’t like what the Israelis and the ADL have done in the name of the Jewish people. The globalists have hijacked Israel just like they have hijacked America. I can also tell you there is a growing chorus of Jewish people in Israel and around the world who do not approve of the character and behavior of the Israeli government since the lockdowns. They let that guy Harrari run wild, didn’t they?

Steven Ben-Nun of Israeli News Live.org reported from his intel connnections the IDF WAS ORDERED TO STAND DOWN in Southern Israel. You read that correctly. On top of that, I spoke to my father in Tel Aviv this morning and according to him, a great number of Israelis found it very curious Hamas would be able to penetrate into Israel the way they did. Not only that, Israeli intelligence has known there would be a ‘staged event’ that could possibly start WWIII MONTHS AGO. In fact, a couple of them told Ben-Nun they knew the attack was coming AND LEFT THE COUNTRY. Now that the attack is done, they are coming back to the country. I know this sounds crazy and hard to believe.

After letting the dust settle for 24 hours it is becoming obvious to me and others something much deeper is going on. They wanted this war and wasted no time declaring it. The geopolitical situation as it pertains to Israel is more complex and not to be unraveled in a day. What I believe is nothing good will come from this and quite possibly could be the start of WWIII for real. . For our work, seasonality plays into our overall strategy because the financial markets are tied to social mood. Consider this a black swan event for our ‘graveyard for stocks’ time of year. How this impacts the market? As I told you, even as the Dow chart looks interesting on that 64 vibration, literally anything this time of year is still possible. But if 20th century history has anything to do with it, stock markets do not like war, especially big wars.

The other part of this, Let’s talk about the ‘surprise’ nature of the attack. The surprise is the crowd has been waiting for the other shoe to drop for a long time. Now that it could be here, its a shock to the system. Folks are never ready for the day war actually comes. Then we had that emergency alarm go off on our phones this week. Dave Hodges has been warning on that for weeks. He felt it could be tied to an important event. Am I connecting those dots? I don’t know, anything is possible. But you can’t rule it out. Remember yesterday in the post on smart money concepts I told you about how they reacted to the Fitch downgrade. They knew about that. A major attack like this on the 50th anniversary of the last major war? If a nobody like me can sit in my underground bunker in Scottsdale armed with a bunch of anniversaries, you want to tell me everyone went to sleep on a high profile anniversary date like this? As it turned out, they didn’t go to sleep. I know that sounds terrible. It is terrible.

I wasn’t buying it Saturday morning and now I have the proof. Want to see this video for yourself? Go on You Tube to the Israelinewslive channel with the headline Hamas Attack Will Lead to WW3.'

https://jeffgreenblatt.substack.com/p/anniversary-week

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Who really helped Hamas carry out the attacks on southern Israel that slaughtered all the innocent Israelis and took scores captive unhindered for more than 6 hours. Where was the IDF during the first hours and how could Israel not know they were about to be attacked especially seeing the Israeli Navy seemed capable of stopping the sea attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmDMhZrKUU

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    9/11 taught me that the narrative isn't always what it seems.

Sometimes you have to wait for the truth to come out.

William Rodriguez's story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIZtqKiidlo

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The reason Israel wasn’t ‘ready’ is because they have seen significant international pressure to leave those areas. The UN and left-wing US Presidents have consistently pressured Israel to give Hamas more and more leeway. Just look at what the Biden admin tweeted while these terrorists were murdering civilians, Biden government stooges tweeted against Israel to do any retaliatory strikes.

Even as Biden is funding the Iranians, the US and the left wing parties even in Israel’s government have been claiming for the past 20 or so years that Muslims in Palestine have on average moderated against significant military action - see for example this Princeton article https://dataspace.princeton.edu/handle/88435/dsp018p58ph03z and other left wing outlets have been saying this lie repeatedly https://carnegieendowment.org/2012/11/18/long-road-to-moderate-hamas-pub-50068

That is why there were such protests lately in Israel against the government, nobody had seen any serious actions from the terrorists for decades, yet the government wanted to keep readiness like mandatory military service, while the left wing groups in the government were saying amongst other things this was not promoting for peace and discriminatory against LGBT (you know, you might get some real men if you give young men a purpose).

Moreover, this was predicted would happen when Biden released 15B to Iran in the last few weeks. They just weren’t expecting Iran to be so quick and bold about it, because this attack will now be pushed back and hopefully Israel will finally rid the entire West Bank and Gaza Strip of terrorists and reclaim its territory. Not sure what Iran’s goals were here, they weren’t ready to take on the Israeli military, they just wanted it to be symbolic for religious reasons.

People will have to learn, groups like Muslims, like JWs and other extremist religions will never moderate, they will change their tactics, but the underlying problem remains, the drug of control too powerful for their leadership to give up.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WAS A NEW BOY:

My God, I hope you’re wrong about this. That phone alert we all had several days ago makes me and some I know very uneasy! 😳

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

When we see the GB give the annual meeting reports, we know they are a bunch of liars. They say one thing, that their motive is love, but the motive for what they do is not love, it is money and power.

The JWs get swept along for the ride. Many of them are just religious people who are suckered by the GB.

The news reports where the world leaders tell their stories is no different. What is presented in the news as their reason to act isn't the real motivation for their actions. The motives for their actions are money and power.

Many of the Palestinians and the Israelis and the people of all the other nations are just as whipped up and suckered and misled by their world leaders as the JWs are misled by the GB.

It's a mess. It's going to be a mess. People aren't meant to rule each other. Adam and Eve didn't want God to rule, so this is what we've got. A mess. The UN and the associated nations are going to have a chance to do their thing without religion around and try to rule and fail. It's going to be a mess. It's going to get worse before it gets better, but Jesus can undo death and he can undo a storm - he'll fix it when it's the appointed time.

In the meantime, he gives us strength to cope and endure. Jehovah is our refuge. After religion is torn down, it's going to be three and a half years with these governments at each others throats. It's called "great tribulation" for a reason, but Jehovah took care of His people all those years in the wilderness when they came out of Egypt after the plagues on false religion back then, and He'll be with us now. Religious institutions will be "plagued" and dissolved first, then the governments will be "plagued" and dissolved three and a half years later. Don't be afraid. Jesus won't leave us. We just have to keep listening to him. He's right here.

Matthew 18:20

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst."

He said he was the head of his congregation, like a man with a wife who he loves and cherishes. He is loyal. He won't leave us. He'll get us through, one day at a time, just like he always has. (We only have to get through one day at a time.)💖

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdNPEX7bY-k

• LV101
    LV101

Yes, My God is right -- the thought of World War lll is -- oh my. Txt messages today re/post by Donald Trump, Jr., on x.com: "If you don't yet own an AR-15 you really need to think that through right about now." Donald Trump, Jr. on X. Like that would help.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

If u already believe the crazies are in charge, you can skip the video.

Interview: Terror attack on Israel a joint intelligence operation to draw RUSSIA into World War III

16 min

'it's like we're being run off the cliff by people completely blind, but mad with power'

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrong-in-the-media/interview-terror-attack-on-israel-a-joint-intelligence-operation-to-draw-russia-into-world-war-iii/

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Stories about how governments knew about attacks but just did nothing, have shocked folks for many years, like how they probably knew about the plans to hit Pearl Harbor. People seem to be more convinced of it nowdays, than they were in the 60s when I was told the story.

I was even more shocked as an adult, when I read about the attack on a village in England that the government knew was going to happen. They had deciphered the code from the Enigma machine. But, they didn't want the enemy to know that they had captured the machine; so the decision was made (by Churchill, so the story goes) not to warn the population at all. If they had evacuated, the secret would have been revealed. Oh well, it was for the greater good - they just had no choice.

It was an accumulation of those kinds of stories that kept me from ever believing that there was anything that the government "wouldn't" do. Many years ago i had a conversation with a lady who clerked in the video rental store, about the JFK assassination, and I said that there were many people who might have wanted him out of the way - even vice president Johnson. Well she got all pursed up and said, "I don't believe Mr. Johnson would ever do anything like that." She never had anything to say to me after that!

I thought, Any politician in government would get rid of an obstacle standing in the way of their money/power, as easily as stepping on a cockroach. They do and say and lie and kill people without turning a hair.

• Simon
    Simon

What's always missing from these "they were warned" conspiracy theories is that they probably get thousands of warning every day, some credible, some not, and even if legit it takes time for things to go up the chain of command etc...

You only notice the attacks that succeed, not the ones that are thwarted or intercepted.

My theory is they were maybe too used to relying on the "iron dome" missile defence system, and no one though of people coming in using microlight gliders. Lesson learned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit