World of Warcraft

by Yizuman 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

This will definantly be the Everquest killer!

Check out this link!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wow/screenshot.aspx?ImageIndex=1&Set=1

Sample pic below!

Yizuman

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

So, I see you found my picture

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    So, I see you found my picture

Yizuman

• heathen
    heathen

I played warcraft 2 on the pc but thought it was too hard to keep up with the never ending armies that constantly attacked my villages and ship yards. Moving the mouse around seemed to only slow me down . That does look pretty cool tho .

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I played warcraft 2 on the pc but thought it was too hard to keep up with the never ending armies that constantly attacked my villages and ship yards. Moving the mouse around seemed to only slow me down . That does look pretty cool tho .

Yeah it's a pretty tuff game. Only this game is different from the real time stragedy games, this is a Massive Online Role Playing Game. You get to pick out a class/race and looks on your character and level up your character as well as gain skills.

This game will have lots to do and you can interact and make new friends from all over. Sorta like a chat game room so to speak .

This game is gonna be super kewl.

Yizuman

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Looks like its time to kill some Orcs!

Thunder

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Looks like its time to kill some Orcs!

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

Yizuman

• heathen
    heathen

Wow i didn't see the part that said role playing online . That does sound pretty good .There's a game called Morrow wind that's pretty good for a one player , you get to create a character from various races and search an entire continent for all sorts of treasure and magic , It's a very long game . I may give the online thing try , never tried that before .

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Wow i didn't see the part that said role playing online . That does sound pretty good .There's a game called Morrow wind that's pretty good for a one player , you get to create a character from various races and search an entire continent for all sorts of treasure and magic , It's a very long game . I may give the online thing try , never tried that before .

Oh yeah, MMORPG is da bomb! Ya can't beat it with single play!

I have MW and I was playing Everquest (MMORPG game) before I ended up in a homeless shelter, hope to get back into it soon. Just can't find anyone to hire me!!

Yizuman

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

And people wonder what is wrong with kids today. Having an endless supply of games which promote violence and gratuitious sex...

LMAO Let me stop with my J Dub and other Christian video-game hating propaganda. I believe video-games should be enjoyed in moderation, and in some instances (such as Grand Theft Auto 3) should ONLY be sold to adults.

Video games are fun, but do not let them control your life.

When I see 8 year olds playing a video game advocating using machine guns and having sex with hookers to boost your life points, it worries me about the generation to follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit