Is There a TV Show or Movie That You Just NeverGet Sick Of?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Breaking Bad

Distant Drums

• minimus
    minimus

I’m also a sucker for the Munsters and the Beverly hillbillies

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I've watched Meet Joe Black twice in the last two days. I'm a sucker for romance aka chick flicks.

Free on line btw

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

It's amazing how I can still watch an I Love Lucy reruns which I've been watching since early childhood, but then my shows from back then like Andy Griffith, Mary Tyler Moore, Sanford and Son, The Addams Family, Hazel, Dick Van Dyke, Make Room for Daddy, The Honeymooners, and many more are still on and I never get tired of them

The shows I used to watch back then and can't watch a minute of some reason are GIlligans Island, McHales Navy, Batman, Beverly Hillbillies, for some reason I've had my fill of these shows. Golden Girls I'll watch but it gets so annoying sometimes especially when Rose starts up with those St Olaf stories.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

One flew over the Cukoos nest. One of the greatest movies ever made.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"One flew over the Cukoos nest", I still hate nurse Ratched (Louise Fletcher)...Yes a great movie..

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

All in the Family!

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Star Trek, lol... all of them. 😄

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Quatermass and the Pit

The Night of the Demon

Ghost Train (Arthur Askey)

The Devil Rides Out

Dr Who and the Daleks

Daleks Invasion Earth 2150AD

....and as bored as I am with Hollywood type stuff - The Time Machine. (Old and new version).

• minimus
    minimus

The Match Game and Two and a Half Men. Used to love Homeland and Ray Donovan but the last season has been subpar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit