Who do you think leaked the Trump documents location to the FBI?

by GabeAthouse 16 Replies latest jw friends

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

Was it Melania? Don Jr? or Gary Busey's son, Eric Trump?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The F.B.I already knew where they were. They were the ones who left the documents there the last time they took anything away. They were the ones who told Trump to put an extra lock on the door. They were the ones who could have asked, but NO, this was a weaponized F.B.I. acting under the admitted direction political hacks who have a hard-on for Trump.

No matter how the TDS sufferers try to spin this it was a politically motivated witch hunt timed to attempt to do the most political damage to Trump.

And before you get your panties in a wad and start claiming I am a Trump supporter, I am NOT! I do not support ANY of these modern politicians who are just different sides of the same counterfeit coin! It's just that I hate the anti-Ameircan left more than the other side!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That's likely a made-up BS story just as was the "whistleblower" that secretly (did not) meet with Adam Schiff that led to Trump's impeachment.Did any further information come out about that? No. Everyone forgot it and moved on to the next crisis.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Is there anyone here who can tell us if Adam Schiff is a good kisser? I suspect there is - time to come clean!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

One article I read said there were possible violations of the Espionage Act. Curious, but thats the same law used to go after Rutherford in 1918. I guess that must be the go-to law to use against cult leaders

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Just like the Russia collusion, the FBI hacks leak b.s. info to the Washington post and ny times to give them credibility. Espionage, nuclear codes etc. Give me a break. They were just there in June going over all the documents.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It is rather public knowledge that presidents take home documents, even disputed ones. Obama took 30M documents home, Nixon, Carter and Reagan released the last of his documents in the late 2010s, JFK family is still holding on to a ton of documents about the Bay of Pigs debacle and subsequent Cuban missile crisis, some of those documents won’t be released by the JFK library for another 50 years or so presumably because they would be damaging to the image of the late President.

Presidents have broad power over classification, since they are in charge of the entire executive branch, they can simply verbally say they declassify something and that’s it. Typically there are some lawyers and the President’s library going back and forth negotiating over specific documents, at no point has anyone raided the Bush family or the Kennedy family.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What real story is this a smokescreen for?

• btlc
    btlc

As non-American, non-English, just an SE European, not involved and not interested in a matter, I would say that's just a simple disgusting but in the same time ingenious show completely produced & directed by Trump himself.

And everything goes as he likes: he is a victim, mad leftards use corrupt police to harass him at his doorstep, just as he foretold when he announced a new presidential campaign. Mission accomplished, respect +. And, to be continued...

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Gabe: that would be unconstitutional. The legislative cannot override the executive privileges except through constitutional measures.

I know there are laws on the books in regards nuclear stuff, the fact is that for 50+ years those laws haven’t been used to convict a person, even enlisted personnel, they have repeatedly been found to be unconstitutionally vague. Not only that, they have to present a “clear and present danger” to even be applied.

The nuclear codes are changed frequently, once used they are no longer classified. The atomic energy act was abolished in 1974.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit