What star sign is more prone to becoming an apostate ?

by Chook 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

I really think time of birth influence behaviour.

• La Capra
    La Capra

Duh, it's in the name: Capricorn, the Goat.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sun sign? There are other planets that rule intelligence, which is needed to see through cults. Mercury is the one I can think of most, and when it is in Gemini or Virgo, and especially when tightly aspected with Uranus (the planet of rebellion), you are looking at someone that is likely to become apostate. And, Mercury in Gemini with Uranus in Virgo seems ideal for this--Mercury in Virgo and Uranus in Scorpio is another good sign (especially if they are near the same degree).

Those with Mercury in Sagittarius or Pisces, and especially with Uranus nowhere to be found, are at a disadvantage of becoming apostates. Also, if they have a strong Saturn (in Libra, Capricorn, or Aquarius) in the 5th or 7th natal house, they are more likely to be stuck. Plus, if Pluto is poorly aspected, they could be fated to remain jokehovian witlesses through this life only to be reincarnated in a Christian missionary family and stuck there in future lifetimes. (And if it conjuncts Zosma, or another bad star, that can make it even worse--especially with other planets adding to it).

As for sun signs, these are less powerful in keeping people in the cancer or getting them out. Mercury is the most powerful (ruling intelligence) along with Uranus (ruling rebellion) in this position. And, just hope that the moon was void of course when you get baptized, because that will tend to lead to the baptism failing.

• Farqueue
    Farqueue

I hope this thread is a joke. If not, as Matt Dilahunty once stated: "Astrology is a pseudo science which can be debunked using one word 'TWINS'". It's about as believable as christardology, ffs.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Definitely the Chinese zodiac signs Snake and Dragon, lol

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

We Cancerians don't believe in astrology.

• Farqueue
    Farqueue

We Cancerians don't believe in astrology.

I'm sorry, Snugglebunny. For one minute, I thought you said "weak and sectarian."

(The best I could do at such short notice).

(I'll get my coat).

• Farqueue
    Farqueue

Definitely the Chinese zodiac signs Snake and Dragon, lol

Oddly enough .......

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was born under the sign Bus Stop.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

uranus.

thats where you can stick the watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit