What was the strangest situation in your JW Kingdom Hall? Was it weirder than siblings having SEVEN kids together?

by Balaamsass2 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I can't top Ron W.s bookstudy story.

One Hall I was in had lots of poor rural territory 40 ++ miles from city limits in the mountains. The traveling C.O. would meet with me on Tuesday afternoons to go over congregation records, and ask if all the midweek lunch providers had indoor plumbing and if the food was safe to eat. :)

Ye haw!!

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

a group from New Jersey came to work unassigned territory and the local congregation was asked if they could help house these brothers and sisters, It was agreed two visiting sisters would share a queen size bed in my house. One sister appeared to be almost old enough to be the other's mother. They were from neighboring congregations in NJ. It was the week of the state fair where I lived. The two sisters would come in from service and retire to the little room with the queen size bed ( no chair in that room) even though they had access to living room, kitchen etc. I thought this odd. I also thought it odd when I noticed them cuddled up together on the bed. Beings it was fair week, we went to the fair, and they walked around the fair ground sort of laced together. ( ok, you know what I'm thinking.....The local congregation had the visiting group on stage to share their experiences in the unassigned work. I waited to see what sort of experience these two sisters had. It was a large group ( I want to say 14 altogether. ) Everyone told of an experience they had save for these two sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit