This will make you laugh.

by Lost in the fog 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/jehovahs-witnesses-headquarters

Iliana says "I can do what every normal person can."

Sorry dear, but no you cannot. You can't watch new movies that contain violence or swearing. You can't visit relatives who used to be of the same religion as you. You can't get drunk with your girlfriends. In fact you can't make friends who aren't in your religion. You cannot celebrate your birthday. Or buy a Christmas gift for your friends. Or go to a friend's child's christening in a church. Etc, etc.

In short, Iliana, there is very little that you can do that a normal person can do without a second thought. Which might be funny except it is very very sad for you.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Well IIiana, where did you learn to become a computer programmer? Did you receive High Education? How about those doctors, nurses, engineers and lawyers working at Beth Hell? Where did they get their training? Higher ed?

It has always amazed me that WT will vilify those who receive University degrees EXCEPT when it benefits the old WT. THIS IS HYPOCRISY AT IT'S BEST BUT NO ONE WITHIN THE CULT SEE'S IT!!!!

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

That sister is being defensive. Nobody said she wasn't normal. It's the fact that SHE knows she's not normal that's bothering her, so she has to convince herself of just how "normal" she is. I never heard any girls living in the Playboy mansion talk about how normal they were.

• careful
    careful

This is REALLY public relations BS. Too bad Dana Arschin, the writer/interviewer, didn't ask the spokesman Bryce Hemmelgarn, "So then you don't take Matt. 28:19-20 very seriously?" when the latter said "Our primary purpose is not to convert." It would have been fun to watch the backtracking reaction!

Did anyone else notice how young all the Witnesses were in the brief video?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I love the first quote, our main purpose is not to convert, but to show people what the Bible says. They only show people what the Bible says during Bible studies designed to convert them. It's the same purpose, the same activity. Why do they pretend they don't want to make converts, it comes across this weird that they lie about something so obvious. It comes across that they don't want you to know when you agree to a Bible study that that's what they want to happen.

• betterdaze
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wonder if IIiana knows about pillowGate maybe Dana Arschin should have been told about that one or tony`s 12 bottles of top shelf scotch that he bought.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So you have this half billion dollar complex plus walkill and Paterson just to show what the bible says?!

• sparky1
    sparky1

'Our primary purpose is not to convert.....' Yeah, right.

'Our primary purpose is not to rob your bank.....'. Yeah, right.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Remember back in the day, when JWs were proud to tell folks that they didn't do the things that "normal" people did?

WTF happened?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit