Jehovah's protecting his people - Korea

by no-zombie 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

With the chances of war breaking out on the Korean peninsula rapidly rising, I wonder if Jehovah will save his people in Seoul if Kim Jong-un decides to nukes it? Or will their deaths just be written off by the Governing Body's writing department as another case of "time and unforeseen occurrence"?

While you might think that I'm being flippant or trivial here, I'm being quite serious. Because time and again, we have been told the lie of our special protection. Which sadly, the 99,000+ witnesses in that country might soon find out for themselves, when those who survive the attack, start to have their hair falling out in chunks.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It is all about the narrative. If they survive, they are being protected. If they don't survive - then "time and unforeseen circumstances." Using the right narrative, it is always win-win.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But Jehovah protects the birds and sees that they are OK.

Image result for photo vulture child

• alanv
    alanv

They will do whatever is best to grow the org. Fullstop.

• Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

" jehovah" the imaginary friend ???

The one who protected his people in Honduras ??

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/287004/honduras-bus-crash-leaves-14-dead-55-injured-jw

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    I wonder if Jehovah will save his people in Seoul if Kim Jong-un decides to nukes it?

It doesn't matter. In the end, either way will work.

If somehow Jdubs are spared: "Isn't Jellohoba great? He protected his people from the evil world"

If somehow Jdubs are killed : " This just proves that Jellohoba is right. They are persecuting us. The end is near"

It is safe to say that the imaginary man in the sky will save no one. Just like he didn't save Jdubs from the concentration camps. The good ol' US Army saved Jdubs asses from certain death.

• cofty
    cofty

Nuclear war in Korea is not impossible or even unlikely.

North Korea may be the biggest threat to world peace at this time. They must not be allowed to have viable nuclear weapons. How do you stop them?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

North Korea may be the biggest threat to world peace at this time. They must not be allowed to have viable nuclear weapons. How do you stop them?

Peacefully? I think only China can.

• cofty
    cofty

China's antics in the South China Sea are perhaps the next biggest threat to world peace.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy
    Indeed, but they hold enough strings over NK to nudge them one way or the other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit