The Biggest Mistake The GB Have Made In The Last 10 Years

by pale.emperor 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wayward
    Wayward

This while venture into the wicked WWW could be a two-edged sword. Yes, the truly hardcore glassy-eyed zealots will eat this poo up and beg for more. They won't question because that would require thinking and their brains' thought centers have rusted up. That sort won't see anything wrong and will merrily carry on as usual.

But, there are others in the JW ranks who WILL see something wrong. If I were still in, I'd have been offended by Tight Pants Tony, embarrassed by Lett, annoyed by Splane. The broadcasts would have been a big help in getting me out. Too bad it wasn't around way back when. Sigh. But others will be helped to wake up by the broadcasts. And if outsiders are exposed to these videos and see the GB in all their idiocy, they're a lot less likely to join. 'True believers' can keep the whole thing ticking over only so long without fresh blood.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

One spooky, creepy speaker here. BEWARE OF WRONG THOUGHTS! (This isn't a cult or anything):

https://youtu.be/eoTiGMEnMO0

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes! The decline and alarm bells really went off ever since the 2012 AGM was broadcast around the world!

Then with the jaydubdotorg broadcasting site...well, it was all downhill from there!

The amount of stuff they are spewing out is almost designed to overwhelm the sensibilities of all witnesses so that they get smothered in jwness and lose thinking abilities and analytical thoughts!!

• Chook
    Chook

As soon as they broadcast, their mystic most holy persona just flew the coup. Even if these men started with good intentions once they forsook ONE soul to a bullish... judicial decision ( such as someone DF for not believing latest light) they became condemned . The young bred members now are more accountable due to KNOWING the history has been changed, for changing scripture there are plagues waiting.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "The GB are victims of religiousity."

And yet, I find it very difficult to muster any sympathy for their "victimhood".

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey I mean these guys on the Governing Body are totally off their rocker and to broadcast it on their website. They might as well get before the whole world and tell every lawyer in a law suit against them come and get the money just make me testify before a court that We are the Faithful Slave in charge of Jehovah's earthly organization and that we put children's safety first when it comes to child molester but fail to report them to the police because it will make us look bad and bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

These guys are hanging themselves before the whole world and they don't even get it! Hey GB keep them coming you'll be famous.!

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

We used to love singing along with the bouncing ball, at Shakey's Pizza and the Fox Theater in Atlanta. (In the 60s)

Do the KH songs on the screen have a bouncing ball? LOL!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor
    Do the KH songs on the screen have a bouncing ball? LOL!

LMAO unfortunately not. Although that would be way more fun.

• Hecce
    Hecce

The word "mature" was part of the WT vocabulary and it was a goal to be reached by any sincere JW; I don't see that word repeated constantly as it was before. One of the requisites to get maturity was personal study.

The WT knows that very few current JWs are studying at all, what the WT is doing is spoon feeding them in the way that is done in modern society and the results are a new generation of "light" JWs .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit