by careful 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Wow another opportunity to take our money! We now have:

the world wide work

Global assistance program

Kingdom Hall building fund

CO expenses and car fund

Patterson rebuild project fund. That complex is what 30 years old now? I can see why it would need extensive renovations that will take years! Give me a break!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I was there in 2009 for PO school and it was a ghost town then. If I had the time I bet I could have gone for days and not seen anyone. My guess is do a lip stick renovation and sell, sell, sell. Still Totally ADD

• careful
    careful

Aren't all the Service Dept., Legal Dept., and all the schools there? That is a substantial collection. Surely they cannot easily move all that to Warwick. As I understand it, Walkill is largely the official US Branch office now.

• Listener
    Listener
    Nowwhat? Patterson rebuild project fund. That complex is what 30 years old now? I can see why it would need extensive renovations that will take years! Give me a break!

Do you mean you can't see why it would need extensive renovations? I wonder if they'll advise what these extensive renovations are? On a 30 year building most major renovations would be to modernize it. If the owner didn't have the money they would make do with what they had and be happy with a new coat of paint and a steam clean.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Its all about the money ,Money ,MONEY , its the WT/JW world.......... { apologies to ABBA }

• blondie
    blondie

smiddy3, I love ABBA and that song. Yes, money is the WTS' true god.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

They can create talk about the Patterson renovation and ask for money for years. The Catholic church has been working on their buildings for centuries.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Next up "the human fund" it's the fund for humans! -George costanza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit