I haven't checked in here in at least 5 years

by Dinah2 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Dinah2
    Dinah2

This place is great and it helped me. For anyone I used to interact with, I think about you often. I just wanted to read and catch up.

• Simon
    Simon

Welcome back! Hope life has been treating you well :D

• OUTLAW
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Howdy!

• stillin
    stillin

Hi, Dinah. Don't be such a stranger!

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome back Dinah. The grazing's great!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

there have been so many cuts in jw land and down sizing that you might have quite a shock :-)

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hi Dinah! Hope you are doing well. Did you know that wearing tight pants and coloured socks do not make Jehovah happy?

I wore my leggings today and some black socks with orange heels and toes. I guess I won't survive Armageddon or get a resurrection into Paradise Earth. Particularly since my socks also represent Hallowe'en colours, a double wammy there. Isn't Jehovah such a wonderful god?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome back Dinah ,Have you caught up with the ARC (Australia) into child sex abuse within the JW`s ?

Other sex abuse cases against the JW`s in Spain ,Canada ,The UK charities Commission ,The USA ,to name a few of on going cases before the courts.

The Australian ARC ,has been especially encouraging to people all over the world for their proffessionalism by the team conducting this inquiry .

A lot has been happening these past five years that gives us hope that things will change for the better one way or another.

Take care.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Gday from Australia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit