Kingdom hall up for salw

by pepperheart 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

There is a kingdom hall up for sale in longbridge birmingham uk and its on the rughtmove website

• Biahi
    Biahi

Another one bites the dust 😀

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They sold our beautiful Assembly Hall here in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale area) a few years ago to an Evangelical Church. I can't tell you how many hours I volunteered in doing maintenance and kept it looking like a jewel here on the edge of the Everglades (and chasing out the occasional alligator that would find its way into the pond in the front).

Folks, you need to grow a pair. Accept the consequences. Butch up. This isn't your father's JW religion.

Rub a Dub

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RUB A DUB:

I agree that this appears to be the shape of things to come in the JW religion.

Any Witnesses still left in this religion had better get used to the idea that their hall may very well be sold and they will have to drive a great distance to another one..If this trend keeps up..who knows if there will reach a point where a Witness may not have anywhere to go! As some say, it may become an online religion...Who knows what the faithful few will do then?

This may be good news for PIMOs and would-be ‘faders’ but I suspect it would be disastrous for needy types looking for a$sistance who will need a physical congregation to get assistance FROM.

• eyeslice2
    eyeslice2

RubaDub

They sold our beautiful Assembly Hall here in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale area) a few years ago to an Evangelical Church. I can't tell you how many hours I volunteered in doing maintenance and kept it looking like a jewel here on the edge of the Everglades

So, you can't work for Babylon the Great as a carpenter even if it is your trade, but they can use brothers and sisters to give their time and materials freely and then sell to a religious organization.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So, you can't work for Babylon the Great as a carpenter even if it is your trade, but they can use brothers and sisters to give their time and materials freely and then sell to a religious organization.

I know of a brother who is a painter/signwriter who was given the job of doing xmas signs on a chain of butchers shops. He was hauled over the coals and told to stop or face the consequences which he did back then in the day .It was many years ago now.

Also the money from the sale of the KH they sell doesn`t go back to the congregation that built it .

Watchtower HQ reaps the benefit .The poor suckers have to finance their own new KH if they want one, what a scam that is.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My spin on what you said RubaDub:

"So, you can't work for Babylon the Great as a carpenter even if it is your trade, but they can use brothers and sisters to give their time and materials freely and then sell it to Babylon The Great!"

This practice of 'Mother' (WT) selling Kingdom Halls & Assembly Halls to her arch enemy who in turn will use X-Kingdom Hall/X-Assembly Hall to promote their own religion is the height of hypocrisy on Mother's part...to be sure!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Anyone know which congregation used the hall at Longbridge ?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Oh gosh...that's not too far from me. I visited Rubery today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit