Terrorist attack in Belgium

by ILoveTTATT2 40 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Terrible news.

Absolutely wicked and crazy what some people will do for their religious beliefs.

My condolences to the friends and family of the dead.

I hope the injured make a swift recovery.

I also hope that the relevant authorities go after all the people that helped plan and execute this attack.

Kill the bastards.

• fulano
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    This is so messed up. Terrorism is like a never ending whack-a-mole. Tit-for-tat. Kill/capture one terrorist, 10 more spring up... and so on and so on...
  • bohm
    bohm
    I don't get why they can go to Syria and fight for Morons International and not get charged with treason when they get home; it should be an instant ticket to 10 years in the shade and a potential extradition to Iraq or Kurdistan for additional charges.
  • bohm
    bohm

In the country where I live, most of those who go to Syria goes to the same fundie musques often partially funded by Arabic oil money. The Imams of course treat it like it's a mystery why this is the case (it has be documented they have been involved in sending young people away for "Quran schools" which act as a halfway houses to Syria) all the while they preach the medieval interpretation of Islam and do their level best to for instance ensure the women do not get jobs but live on the dole.

Part of recognizing not all Muslims are terrorists is to recognize Muslims don't turn into terrorists because they catch a cold but there are specific environments which breed terrorists.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@bohm - agreed.

Those who go to Syria/Iraq to fight or support the terrorist effort in other ways (such as breed & squeeze out little Caliphate Cubs) should be either permanently barred from their countries of residence or face life imprisonment and be deemed to have committed treason.

• talesin
    talesin

Excellent points, bohm.

There is an aspect that has never been featured in the press, which is the Saudi connection. Hell's bells, all we need to do is research back 150 years, and connect the dots. Next, look at 21st century events. Start with the 9/11 terrorists, and what nationality where they? Next, look at the history of Iraq and the West. 1960s Pakistan/Bangladesh anyone? We are woefully - perhaps willfully - ignorant. (small rant, sorry, back to the topic)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Prime Minister B. Netanyahu " They are seeking utter destruction", where have i heard these words

before.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Another day, another example of fine conduct and love from "the religion of peace." But hey, what do I know? I live in what the Ayotollah of Iran called, "The Great Satan".

Now I ask all of you, what did Belgium ever do to anyone, besides unleash the incredible leg-splitting Jean-Claude Van Dam upon the world?

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    what did Belgium ever do to anyone, besides unleash the incredible leg-splitting Jean-Claude Van Dam upon the world?
    They gave us tasty waffles too! And this is how some people repay the Belgians!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit