Police use stun gun on woman, she was 87

by James Mixon 14 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The 87-year old woman often ventured outside-with a kitchen knife and plastic bag in hand-to cut a collect the plants for cooking. Aug. 10 when she crossed the street from her home in Chatsworth, Georgia, and arrived at a partially fenced lot belonging to the Boys and Girls Club. There, she began gathering the plants she needed. Someone on the property, however, called 911 to report the woman and said she didn't speak English. Soon afterward, two officers and the police chief arrived at the scene. She did not respond to requests to throw down her knife, was tasered, arrested and charged with obstruction and criminal trespassing. The poor lady was picking dandelions,, tip toeing thru the tulips when she was zapped. I hope there's more to this story, maybe the women looked like superwoman.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Ouch! That shit hurts.

I hope theres more to this story, ive been tasered before and as a fit strong lad it buckled me. I cant even imagine the effect it had on an elderly lady.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

scruffmcbuff: can you describe how it feels to be tasered.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Its feels like your body is being twisted up in the most painful way. It is hot and you lose control of your body your stomach cramps up like a convulsion before your sick.. Made me piss myself. To put in comparison i was stabed in the stomach and the taser hurt more.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Holy crap!!! That's a little too much for someone 87 years old..

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Im truley amazed she survived it! To top it off the electrodes are barbed and extremley painful to have removed.

I imagine she is very bruised and suffering.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Very sad way to treat our elderly my heart goes out to the poor lady. On a more upbeat note I remember as a kid going hunting for dandelions for an Italian dish called minestre. Very good and very tasty.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Years ago I had a discussion with my manager (George), he's Italian. Our discussion, soul food vs Italian food, lol.

In Italy we also have Collar greens, but it's called Escarole he told me. He said , our Italian dishes are for more tasteful then you soul food dishes. That was over 40 year ago. I mention this because I believe escarole is a ingredient in minestre.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Some cops are just plain stupid .

There was a incident not long ago where a native American who was partially deaf was waking down a public street carving out a stick with a knife, he wasn't threatening anyone with the knife.

The cop told the man to drop the knife which the guy didn't comprehend because of hearing disability, the cop in turn shot the man dead.

The man was eventually fired from the force .

Another incident here in Vancouver when a schizophrenic man was a having a delusional attack started to swing a 2 by 4 at around people and cars on pubic street.

The cops who attended used tasers and bean bag guns to try and subdue the man , they didn't work so out of frustration they pulled out their shot guns and killed him on the spot.

This has happened before a few times in Vancouver with similar situations of people having a psychotic attack out in public, the cops get frustrated in what to do so they eventually shoot to kill these poor unfortunate ones.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Awful WTH!!!! It's a tough job for our officers, but there are times when you wonder..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit