Report from Cleveland Ohio CA Willoughby assembly hall

by nowwhat? 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Attendance750

Pre COVID attendance 1300

I'm almost positive they didn't realign the circuit.

A multitude of 2 baptized. 1 adult one older teen males.

Here's the kicker, they eliminated the pre deficit scam!! They just encouraged donations to cover expenses for CA's world wide! For our circuit it used to be a $12k hole they had to make up!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Legitimately a lot if us are old and crippled. The rest is learning there are better ways to waste time.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

I used to hate going there. It was always super crowed with limited parking. I guess that's not an issue anymore.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The pre deficit scam hey?

Every a$$embly and CONvention,,,what other way to gaslight to rake in donations.

Without asking for money.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

WTC is seeing the inevitable collapse of the house of cards it built since 1889. More and more of the R&F now see how the jig is done - and they are rejecting it. Call it what you want, it is slow collapse. Like a giant train wreck played out in slow motion, each significant event shows fewer JWs actively involved.

Sure, there are still some diehards who long for the opportunity to prove how fast they can spin the hamster wheel, but they are in the minority by a wide margin. It takes lots of strong warm bodies to make this pseudo religion profitable and there is a shortage now like never before.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thomas;

Well said.

• careful
    careful

nowwhat?--thanks for the post.

Here's the kicker, they eliminated the pre deficit scam!!

I've got to wonder if they gave up the deficit scam because it was exposed on places like this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit