I thought it was time to talk.....

by wozza 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Fantastic post, I'm so happy to hear this.

i bet it won't be long, the orders will change about staying in one place with the cart. They'll be walking fast up and down the block so they can't discuss ttatt with anyone.

Marina

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert
    The contribution of Deut.22:25-27 you made, to me was an outstanding enlightenment. I have included that in my letter writing to prove the "two witness rule" is of apostate orgin. NY has not liked your workmanship, they have came down very hard as to anyone talking to my df'd son, here a couple of weeks ago. He is going to a funeral tomorrow and I will expect him to experience a total silence, due to what I learned from you. Your workmanship has become known in Northern California.
  • millie210
    millie210

Very classy job you did there wozza.

I think you left an impression they will continue to think about.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Ive only seen a human cart, sitting along the beach around acin new Orleans holding a magazine against their abdomens casually while dring their cafe late and chatting animatedly. Even if I had nothing else on my agenda, they are were NOT approachable. Someday!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Their answers sound a lot like the excuses I would have said just a few years ago. Lots of things were nagging me in the back of my head for years causing CD, but I could always excuse them some way or another until finally there was that "last straw" that came along. It's not like Dominos where the first thing triggers everything crashing down. It's a gradual buildup until something "snaps" and then that one thing causes a complete collapse, because "if they are wrong on this one thing, what else are they wrong about?".

Your conversation certainly added to their heap of disturbing things they have to excuse away.

Doc

• scary21
    scary21

You know I love your reasoning on Duet. It's crazy that they can't see it. You did very well, keep it up.

The more you talk to the cart people the better you will get at anti witnessing.

I wish I could have a go at them but haven't seen one JW since I've moved here two and a half years ago.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

they keep pointing to the great advancement of the Org especially since the technology they now use helps them to....blah blah.

Yes JWS take this new modernized technology and say they are so far advanced in their preaching and teaching work. ??? Including big wall monitors close to the stage and front podiums.

The problem is though the core operative doctrines are still being applied as before, in some strange absurd way JWs think that god is blessing the organization in this new way ???

• wozza
    wozza
    Thank you for your encouraging thoughts , I'm watching out for the carts now ,seems they can be more reasonable to talk to this way rather than at the door at home - they have to behave in public.
  • wozza
    wozza

Well it's been 2 weeks now and I've been all over my district and have'nt seen one literature cart !

Have I put them off in their fine work ? I was really hoping to continue my discussions with them but armed with hard copy evidence .Jeez ya need the patience of a saint to be an ex-JW

• smiddy
    smiddy

When they said " maybe todays meeting was from Jehovah" you should have said I agree , he is trying to open your eyes to the real truth and take off those rose coloured glasses you have on about the organization.

Apart from that well done.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit