What's your best day of the week?

by JH 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

I have always liked Mondays. It's like a opening a brand new book and I can get a lot accomplished.

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

Monday is the best day for me. I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so Monday is the busiest day (goes by fast) and my last day of the work week. Whoohoo!!!

• be wise
    be wise

Mondays 1pm onwards (still in bed! even though I should be at college) and Tuesdays because I go to college and don't have to work in the evenings (whopeeeee!!!!) so usually go for a few if not recording, rest of the time I do ...bugger!

• Princess
    Princess
    I like Tuesdays too because one of our grandsons is here for a couple of hours and has dinner with us.

He loves it too. Glad you guys like having him there. Tuesdays are probably my least favorite day right now. After school we play at the park until it's time to take Rhys to Grandma Mulan's house then rush to hula lessons for Zoe then back to pick up Rhys then hurry home and make dinner and rush the kids to bed. I'm just exhausted after all that rushing around.

I love Sundays. We sleep a little later, have a big breakfast and then I go running for as long as I want. Steve will either hang out with the kids or take them on a bike ride. It's just fun all the way around. Fridays are great too because this is the last year the kids have Friday off from school. We get to spend the day playing.

• El Cid
    El Cid

Any day I'm not working!

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I still like weekends best, because the only thing better than my job is not having to go to work.

I used to hate my job until we contracted with a certain new doctor. She's been rationalizing all kinds of outdated procedures in every area from admin to technical to billing, and detoxifying the years of emotional poison generated by a wildly dysfunctional manager -- who is now on indefinite leave!

So I love my job now and am actually beginning to think that "career" and "admin" might actually belong in the same sentence!

Anyhow, my favorite days are the ones the new doctor on duty -- Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. I get lots of work done and done well; we get to clown around a little; and she teaches me stuff.

GentlyFeral

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

for some reasons I always liked Wednesday, aka humpday. It just seems like an easy day to get into and out of.

-eduardo

• JH
    JH

My best day and hour of the week, is just about NOW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit