5th Columb : We need a signal to identify each other

by Deltawave 18 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    OUTLAW: I like that, but it would be more fitting for JW's. LOL
  • stan livedeath
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh, believe me, we know/recognize one another just fine.

When I suggested recently to go to the movies and watch Star Wars or the new 007 movie, the ones that jumped on it and showed up at the accorded time, then afterwards we went to a wings and beer place to hang for a bit and shoot the breeze. A fun time and not once did anyone brought up WTBTS crap. We even talked about Holly Holm beat the crap out of Ronda Rousey and how we couldn't wait for the rematch.

Now that the assembly is fast approaching, what we discuss is where we will eat out afterwards.

This life sentence sure can be easier once we suffer along with kindred spirits. I have found a few and for that I am thankful.

The WTBTS has lost the control and appeal it once held.

DY😜

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Columb? Have you got a code in de doze?
  • Landy
    Landy
    Columb? Have you got a code in de doze?

We could always say 'just one more thing ...'

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Oh yeah. Just wait until you're called up before the elders.

"What's the charge, brother?"

"I heard him distinctly say, 'What's your favorite bible verse?'"

"I also heard him say it."

"Me, too."

• The Governor
    The Governor

Sitting at the meeting wondering "I wonder who is on JWN on their phones right now? They better like this comment!."

Maybe not talk in JW lingo? I am not even a JW and when someone talks to me not using the common JW lingo it gives me red flags.

Common questions that would give me red flags as a "study/visitor."

If a JW asked me if I have found anything I disagree with so far in my studies I would think "Apostate!" disagreement on doctrine can never be on the mind of a good standing JW ever.

"What do you think of the Governing Body? Have you learned each one by name yet?"

-Another red flag question. No one cares about the identity of the GB...except apostates!

"How do you like studying the publications? Are you understanding scriptures okay?"

-Red flag! They focussed on the study being centred around publications, not the bible.

Of course these things cant confirm whether one is an apostate or not but if you feel nervous talking to a fellow JW, talk to a study or a new one. You will be surprised how many are awake and aware!

I am one of them!

• jastrow
    jastrow
    The password/phrase/secret handshake would need to be something the R&F would never do or have.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

It`s best not to know the identity of your "true" brothers & sisters lest you get caught and are interrogated/ tortured in a judicial meeting and rat on your Bros. & sisters .LOL

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit