Dubtown episode - melch’s week from hell

by Dubtown 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Loved it. I can't be the only one who wanted to put my arm around poor Melch'

• Dubtown
    Dubtown

Pete zahut most scenes are built, filmed, dismantled and used for the next scene, over the the last year ive bought quite a bit of second hand lego and a few have sent me some of their lego making it easier to build sets i need for an episode.

also the more i zoom in the less lego i need lol. there are lots clever lego builders out there that i google for ideas, like my chemistry class equipment and classroom chairs.

• Dubtown
    Dubtown

my wife said aww melch a lot watching this episode, although she laughed a little bit too much when the dad said about him getting a lot of practise running away from bullies

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well done Dubtown, good one.

Poor kids no wonder they want to run away fast at eighteen!

If Satan makes you a star in his world he's going to want something back from you? Seriously this is the latest Borg video? This is literally a medieval idea. Selling your soul to the devil. See Dr Faustus.

I despair of anyone who stays in this religion after hearing something like that.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

My wife and I watched this last night. Dream small or not at all (if I'm remembering correctly). That one really got to my wife. Her parents preferred the "not at all" approach and squashed dreams of even growing up or being an adult and wanted to keep their kids small and at home forever. Just a family unit cult inside a cult.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Lego skeleton in class, so cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit