Covid19 deaths in the Jehovah's Witnesses

by yalbmert99 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome to the forum GregW

You would think turning yourself into human sacrifice for Jah would make honorable mention in the Borg ?

Do you remember the Awake magazine drawing attention to the 26? youths that died refusing a blood transfusion . Hailing them as martyrs ?

I`m surprised they would draw attention to that number for the reasons previously given .

Maybe some will start to think ,why weren`t they protected if we are living in the last days ?

Am I not protected ?

• GregW
    GregW

Welcome to the forum GregW

Thanks smiddy3

Hailing them as martyrs ?

Yes I do , they hailed them as loyal martyrs, devoted and obedient .

Sick exploitation if you ask me.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Strangely enough, the cult never mentions the number of JWs who die from refusal of blood transfusions each yea

1994 May Awake glorified children who died refusing (Or forced to refuse) blood. The WT was so proud to publish that article.

For sure, they cant publish that so proudly today. Would create a negative impact. People are more aware of cult propaganda and the dangers in it now.

• GregW
    GregW

The GB men imposing life or death decisions upon people is a self identifying testament to the actual power they have over people .

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

DD: some supplements are really helping and useful, some other not. It depends which one. There have been studies on many of theses supplements.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I changed and added to the quote somewhat, just to represent what I hear eldurrs in my location say. I wonder if they would have the cajones to say that to the face of those who have had relatives die? Nah, not bloody likely!

7,500 JWs have died from Covid-19. Strangely enough, local eldurrs say that, "If we are obedient to the governing body and The Branch and follow their instructions from Gee-HO'-Vuh about masks, isolating ourselves from anyone that does not live in the same home, and staying in our homes except for only the most essential of needs we will be protected from COVID and will not have to suffer the results of exposure."

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Who do they think makes the contributions? A lot of us have to go to work.

• GregW
    GregW

7,500 JWs have died from Covid-19.

I would like to see how they calculating that number. ?

Could be made up BS by someone to make a confirmation that the end times plague is here.

Yes brothers and sisters we certainly are in the end times as prophesied in scripture.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

7,500 JWs have died from Covid-19.

I would like to see how they calculating that number. ?

Could be made up BS by someone to make a confirmation that the end times plague is here.

Yes brothers and siste

could be an average based on several countries covid death rates. if there are 7.5 million dubs then 7500 deaths is 0.1% ( 1 in a 1000)...which is about the ratio in the UK.

• GregW
    GregW

Of course that percentage varies from one country to another.

I'm guessing that number is still an out and out guess with no real substantiated confirmation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit