Now THAT is one messed up witness

by pale.emperor 11 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

My Youtube channel which has some Kingdom Hall talks has been getting some very angry and some strange witnesses commenting and defending it. Check out this nutter from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zNpZKaKAkI&google_comment_id=z12evtjofrujijrvm22permpenj3tr5vp:

JW: I am a Jehovah's witness and the brother gave a very good talk. thanks for posting this. this talk is talking about independent thinking from GOD, a son who loves his father listens out of love and trust but a son who hates his father is disobedient out of hate even when he knows his disobedience leads to his own suffering. the creator Jehovah gave me free will and my own mind to chose, so i can disagree with another human whoever he may be and chose to do something my own way no problem ...this is using your conscience and free will. even Abraham used his thinking and free will when talking to the creator Jehovah about destroying Sodom. why would god give you a mind then expect you to behave like a controlled dog/ this would make your obedience to the creator worthless. your trust in the creator is based on your own experience and obedience based on faith that you know gods way is the right and best way of doing things. the creator does not expect us to be photostats of each other like mindless puppets. so i have freedom in making choices for myself in matters that do not go against god standards. but as respects gods standards I willingly choose to be obedient to the creator because i well know that He knows what is best for me because he created me. BTW it may have appeared to Eve that the serpent was able to speak after it had eaten the fruit so she may have assumed if the dumb snake could talk after eating the fruit i will become a god if i eat the fruit and will not die. consequently she saw the fruit was good to eat because the snake had eaten the fruit. Eve's eyes were opened because that is why they were removed from paradise see Gen 3 v 22. So it appears that God and the spirit creatures have the full range of emotions, good like love and bad like hate, but in humans the bad qualities, we will never control them perfectly so having hate and jelousy in us makes us imperfect, we were not created to have them and this causes us to be imperfect and die according to gods right standards. agreed this system has to be destroyed it is very wicked indeed.

MY REPLY: Hi. But the problem is JW's dont see the difference between what Jehovah says and what the Governing Body says. Independent thinking from the Governing Body is not allowed. You know that. I know that (i was a JW 32 years, pioneer). Yes in the bible God gave humans free will. And the Jehovah's Witness Governing Body take away your free will. The free will to accept a blood transfusion. The free will to talk to your family if they're disfellowshipped. The free will to leave the organization without any reprisals. The free will for women to wear pants in the Kingdom Hall. The free will for men to have beards. The free will for any Jehovah's Witness to get together with friends to study the bible. QUOTE: “Does ‘the faithful and discreet slave’ [Watchtower organization] endorse independent groups of Witnesses who meet together to engage in Scriptural research or debate?—Matt. 24:45, 47. No, it does not. And yet, in various parts of the world, a few associates of our organization have formed groups to do independent research on Bible-related subjects. Some have pursued an independent group study of Biblical Hebrew and Greek so as to analyze the accuracy of the New World Translation. …They have also held conferences and produced publications to present their findings and to supplement what is provided at our Christian meetings and through our literature. …Thus, ‘the faithful and discreet slave’ does not endorse any literature, meetings, or Web sites that are not produced or organized under its oversight… For those who wish to do extra Bible study and research, we recommend that they explore Insight on the Scriptures, ‘All Scripture Is Inspired of God and Beneficial,’ and our other publications….”—Kingdom Ministry, September 2007, p. 3

JW: Well think about it. we are living in Satan's system as sheep among wolves. we have limited insight and so therefor would need high walls to protect us....how would you know if satan or his seed was misleading you? or sent in a wolf in sheep clothing? you would not, even if your intentions were true? you would still fail because of imperfection. until it was maybe too late you would then only see the danger like Eve did. once in the new system we will have more freedom and after we are perfect after 1000 years then even more freedom. these restrictions are for a protection. see them for what they are. not an attack on your liberty and dignity but a loving protection. if we could read peoples hearts and have super human reasoning and were not impaired by our emotions then the high walls would not be necessary. Satan has no mercy or love for us...none. he is a master abuser so if i know my child is living in a pedophile haven at school and i had no option but to leave her in school...you bet she would go to school with rules that may appear as very restrictive even overly protective but that is because i love her and want to protect her. Please understand i grew up in an occult surroundings in Satan's very organisation when i came into the truth had to deal with heavy persecution from the demons even to this day even after knowing the truth for many years...i know my release will only come after their being shut in the abyss. so i need that high wall and appreciate it. more than you will ever know. Babylon the great is more than simply religion it controls the very education system and when it is destroyed then people will realise how deep Satan's deceit and power over ALL humanity really is. o boy are you in for a big big surprise. every thing in this system is a lie. give you an example if the moon was orbiting the earth every 30 days as we are taught in school then after 6 months or 6 earth orbits the moon would be in the same position to earth but opposite the sun so therefor the moon phases should swap over every 6 months. and they do not. you have no idea how bad it is...if you would only open your eyes and look properly you would run back to Jehovah for protection. you have NO idea how bad it really is. we need those high walls.

Spoken like a true cult member. She'd let her child go to school knowing there's a pedophile there?

• NikL
    NikL

Something wrong here.

Talks are not an hour long and there is no song 208

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Something wrong here.

Talks are not an hour long and there is no song 208

This must be from the old days. Previous songbook perhaps?

• NikL
    NikL

Nope.

There are only around 140 to 150 songs. I can't remember the exact number off hand.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"A Song of Rejoicing" song number 208 from Sing Praises to Jehovah 1984 edition

Nothing wrong here.........just an old talk from days gone by............

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

Interesting discussion...

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• NikL
    NikL

A Song of Rejoicing" song number 208 from Sing Praises to Jehovah 1984 edition

Wow. I don't recall they had so many in the old book!

just an old talk from days gone by

I guess that explains it. I was thinking it was a more recent talk.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What I found most interesting was...

...the fact that we thought it was recent at first indicates how little the anti-intellectual rhetoric has actually changed over the years.

• Sequoia
    Sequoia

I haven't played the whole video, but I'm wincing at the scripture twisting *shudder*. I've been seeing a gentleman who is hard core JW, and from what I have experienced so far, my mind goes, "Cult! Cult! Cult!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit