Thoughts on the "Fall of Babylon"

by refiners fire 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

don't just stand there help'um up!

• avengers
    avengers
    Ever shifting "Present truth" interpretations and Spiritualized fullfillments of literal expectations are bogus excuses in my book

Right on! RF. That's tellin' them. You're absolutely right in my book.

Not that that means much. (lol)

andy

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Avengers.

And thats saying nothin about the fact that in the type fulfillment the waters dry up BEFORE Babylon falls, but in the Antitype they dry up AFTER She falls.

Lol brother

• Lord Zagato
    Lord Zagato

Judging from current world events, it would appear that far from Babylon having fallen, it still exists, and right now Babylon as it is is fully resurrected. But I do speak in veils. Suffice it to say that the interpretation of the Papacy being Babylon is as lame as the one about Britian, if not lamer. But if one were to study how events are proceeding, one would note that Babylon is restored, or almost in completion. Only a few more pieces are needed to fulfill its dominance again--and already the Man of Iniquity has hinted as much on which nations shall fall next. I would think I've already given much hint on which is Babylon, and who that Man is. If still unsure, refer again to what just happened recently in the world, especially in the place where Babylon was, and you will understand. Though understanding never did mean accepting, or believing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit