was a new boy

only used mouthwash twice since it started,

come visit sometime

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Or is it better to buy low....

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Also, looks like many of the hand sanitizers we have been using during the pandemic are poisonous and can cause death. Don't invest in those either.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-fdas-list-of-toxic-sanitizers-is-surgingnow-at-75-heres-why-2020-07-23?mod=home-page

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This has hit close to home here.

My wife insists on me not getting close to her. When she gets "frisky," for social distance purposes, I had to attach a vibrating device to a 6 foot stick and wear a mask.

The government approved N95 leather masks work really well.

• wolverines
    wolverines

So people don't have any self pride anymore? More stupidity from the leftists.

• LV101
    LV101

Sea B - Hilarious - people jump out of shower these days and skip deodorant - oh my.

What's the best stock pick of the week/day/month? Might get my mind off of COVID - I think NV COVID stats are higher than Cali - not sure but they were partying like crazy when strip opened but protests didn't affect the rate/haha - WRONG - only infected whole floors of executive/marketing/gaming venues. Even health dept reported the aftermath of protests before the COVID breakouts.

Appreciate the 'hand sanitizer' list - I order/pick up whatever is available and can't stand most with the scents but my faves hard to find. I ordered bunch of small individual ones to keep in cars, etc., from amazon, and they arrived with floating black flecks - (glitter) and I gave away now worried about. The Chi Coms continued sending more - about 50- 100 per bundle along with visors that flash and blink that I never ordered! Are they trying to score points from the Americans! I feel bad for the people in that horrific place but that's about it.

Thx for the sanitizer link and deodorant info - unreal.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Skipping deodorant surely aids in social distancing!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    What's the best stock pick of the week/day/month?

https://www.genocea.com/

Do your own research. Fascinating company. A major public funding source just dropped 80 million in the stock earlier in the week. They are supposed to be releasing a major announcement next Friday. It's about the only thing exciting in my portfolio right now. Don't blame me if you lose money though. But, if you ride the wave, a simple thank you will do.

• LV101
    LV101

Sea B -- thanks. I'd never blame anyone and I use to review so many in club but out of the habit now. I leave it to a couple of people in the new group and just toss in my check. They're asking so I'll have this one to start reviewing.

I won't plan on it being my next Netflix but sure appreciate the lead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit