Serena Williams provocative with Beyoncé.

by 2+2=5 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Anyone seen sister Williams working her assests on the latest Beyonce video? What's the go, surely she is not a declared JW?

She needs some serious council from Jehovah, and I'm guessing bro Sammy Herd wouldn't mind being on that little committee.

The song is called "Sorry". Sister Williams looks like she is ready for a serious courtship with a view to marriage.

• Gargamel
    Gargamel

I can't vouch for this, but the poster was a respected JWR member.

It appears that the Williams sisters, although still religious, walked away from being active JWs many years ago. It was a childhood thing that became redundant for them in early adulthood.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Serena still thanks "Jehovah god" for her victories.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

If she has it, flaunt it.

• sparky1
    sparky1

BEYONCE..........................yummy!

• DJS
    DJS

Hello . . . . Newman. I mean Rat Again,

Finally, we agree on something!!!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

This song (and video) is definitely NOT GB approved

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Not a good witness sister William,, "Fined $10 K for smashing, throwing racket at Wimbledon.

MY oh my she definitely need to be talk to about her self control.

I wonder if she pray to Jehovah before each match," Jehovah please let me win by beating the crap

out of my opponent", like some boxes that pray before a fight. LOL

I would be still be a Witness today if I could get away with her antics, maybe..

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Serena Williams won Wimbledon, her 22nd major title.

How did she do it? Why is she so good? - I hear you ask.

"Thank you to God Jehovah for letting me be out here, I could not have done it without Him"

Wow! Jehovah holds the keys to her success! I think she better organise another music video with a pop star real quick, because Jehovah has blessed her efforts.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

To be fair, I don't think there are that many Witnessess that buy her fake praise. Most people I have ever spoken to about it find it mildly embarrassing and hypocritical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit